Hosted by: the Broke and Bookish
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Reasons I Love Being A Blogger/Reader
(In No Particular Order!)
1. It's fun! I absolutely love reading, but never really got to share my love for reading with anyone because most people I know, besides my mom and a friend or two, think my love for reading is weird.
2. #1 leads me into #2 and that is getting the chance to talk to a variety of different people who also have a love for books :) I love discussing books with other and seeing the different opinions that people have.
3. Discovering new books :) Until I started blogging I didn't really realized how many different types of books there was. I use to just stick with the same old same old books, like romance. Right around the time I started blogging I had just gotten into the YA genre and blogging helped me discover so many new books.
4. Getting the opportunity to interview authors or doing guest posts. Also, receiving early review copies. I mean, how awesome is that!
5. Exploring my local library. I have never had a library card and had many been to my local library like twice before I started blogging. Let me just say, that my local library is amazing! I now love going there and getting books :)
6. Goodreads and other blogs have become a life saver! I seriously use to waste so much money on books I could have avoided if I had known what the hell goodreads was like 5 years ago. Reading reviews help me out so much!
7. I don't know, my mind is starting to draw a blank, but I love that I can be myself when I'm writing my reviews and other posts. I get to speak my mind and thoughts on books because, you know, it's my blog!
8. I love reading because it's so relaxing. I can grab a book and just submerge myself in the story. It helps to free my mind when I'm stressing or upset about something.