Pages


Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (21): Earthbound by Aprilynne Pike

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
Hosted by: Pen to Paper

Earthbound
by Aprilynne Pike
Releases |July 30th 2013 by Razorbill|
Add to Goodreads

Tavia, the "Earthbound" heroine, is the sole survivor of a plane crash that killed her parents and left her in the keeping of an aunt and uncle. She's safe, she's happy, she should be able to move on with her life.
But... she can't shake the feeling that something's not right- not when she keeps having visions of a beautiful, alluring stranger who wants her to leave her family and flee to Maine, and not when it starts to look like the accident that orphaned her was part of a plot to end her life.
Soon, she's on the run with no one to trust...except the childhood friend she's sworn to love forever, and whose heart she'd have to break to learn the truth about who she is.

Why I'm Waiting...
I came across this book on Pinterest and looked it up on goodreads. I actually really like the sound of this and am interested to check it out when it releases. And I think the cover is pretty also :)

15 comments:

  1. This book sounds amazing, I've never heard of it before but it looks really good. Thanks for commenting on our post.

    x Ely of A Book So Fathomless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks great, I don't think I have it on my TBR pile yet, need to check it out. :)

    Hope you get it soon ;)
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Uhmm again something new for me. I haven't seen this book before but it sounds really interesting. I can't wait to see your review for it :) Great pick :)

    Here is our WOW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really curious what is going on and why she needs to leave her lifelong best friend for a stranger. What does he know?!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've never heard of that one either. Yay for Pinterest.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read anything by Pike yet, but looks good.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi @ Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've not heard of this author before - hope you get to read the book soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. It does have a pretty cover! I've read Pike before - she's not my favorite but I'm interested in giving this one a go. Great pick!

    My WW - http://yearningtoread.blogspot.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-9-brides-of-rollrock.html

    Sierra @ Yearning to Read

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've never heard of this before so thanks for sharing :) I hope you get to read it once it's released

    Shona
    my WW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like how this one sounds! I will have to add it to my ever growing TBR pile. Thanks for sharing! Hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/01/wishlist-wednesday-33.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't heard of this book. Sounds pretty good though! I'll have to add it to my tbr.

    Here's my WW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This book sounds great! Love the cover also.
    -
    Leigh
    Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hey - I love the cover, first of all...very pretty! And the synopsis sounds pretty appealing, too I believe. I read the first book in Pike's other series Wings and while I wasn't exactly enthusiastic about it I can see myself giving this one a try :) Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Ooh, very pretty and interesting cover! Sounds good :) Hope you get it!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete