Pages


Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (42): All Our Yesterdays by Cristin Terrill


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
Hosted by: Pen to Paper
All Our Yesterdays
by Cristin Terrill
Released |September 3rd 2013 by Disney Hyperion|
Add to Goodreads
"You have to kill him." Imprisoned in the heart of a secret military base, Em has nothing except the voice of the boy in the cell next door and the list of instructions she finds taped inside the drain.
Only Em can complete the final instruction. She’s tried everything to prevent the creation of a time machine that will tear the world apart. She holds the proof: a list she has never seen before, written in her own hand. Each failed attempt in the past has led her to the same terrible present—imprisoned and tortured by a sadistic man called the doctor while war rages outside.
Marina has loved her best friend James since the day he moved next door when they were children. A gorgeous, introverted science prodigy from one of America’s most famous families, James finally seems to be seeing Marina in a new way, too. But on one disastrous night, James’s life crumbles apart, and with it, Marina’s hopes for their future. Now someone is trying to kill him. Marina will protect James, no matter what. Even if it means opening her eyes to a truth so terrible that she may not survive it. At least not as the girl she once was.
All Our Yesterdays is a wrenching, brilliantly plotted story of fierce love, unthinkable sacrifice, and the infinite implications of our every choice.

Why I'm Wishing...
This just so happened to catch my eye and I really like the sound of it. I'm really curious about it.

30 comments:

  1. Love time travel! This one sounds like all kinds of drama and I'm curious to see Em and Marina's sides to the story.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've seen a great review for this one and you have no idea how happy I'm to have an ARC! I can't wait to read it. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this on my wishlist as well. Sounds very intriguing!
    Great pick this week!

    My WW : http://ellegoesnerd.blogspot.com/2013/06/wishlist-wednesday-28.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Seriously? I'd buy it just for the cover and title. The title sounds epic! And I can't stop starting at that cover! The story sounds appealing - and it's tine travel!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness, this sounds incredible!!! New book to add to the TBR list for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-53-snakeroot.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick, this book sounds awesome!

    My WoW:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-5.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog! I have not heard of this one before but, it sounds really interesting! I hope you get it when it comes out! I will be adding it to my TBR list!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've seen this around once or twice before, and I'm not so sure if it's really my thing yet. Gonna keep an eye open for reviews, though. Good pick! =)
    My WoW, and I'm celebrating my bloggoversary with a giveaway, so come check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  10. wooow really good choice ;)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have not read a lot of time travel, but have enjoyed the few that I have read. This sounds really good.
    My Wednesday Post...

    ReplyDelete
  12. YES. I am in love with the intense cover and how can you go wrong with time travel? Well, you can, technically, but I'm hoping this will be as awesome as it looks. Great pick!

    Stop by my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, I have that one on my wishlist as well. It sounds so interesting :) Plus, I have a friend called Marina so I think it would be really funny to read a book where a character has that name eheh xD

    Hope you'll get it soon ^_^

    My WW

    PS: I've nominated your blog for the Super Sweet Blogging Award back on my blog. Hope you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Sounds intriguing and the cover is pretty. Hope you get to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This book has been everywhere lately, looks really good as well. Hope you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love the sound of this one! I'll will check it out! Hope you enjoy!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes! This book sounds fantastic, and I adore the cover.

    Fabulous WOW! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. i was lucky enough to get an early copy of this book. i haven't picked it up yet but i've been hearing awesome things about it.

    check out my WoW

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome pick!! I got this one for review, and I'm so eager to jump right in! :)

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ohh I have heard of this book! It's on my wishlist as well :) Can't wait to read it!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I already got this on my TBR! It sounds so good and the cover is gorgeous!

    -Ariella @ Secrets of Lost Words

    ReplyDelete
  22. I haven't heard of this one before, but it sounds really good. I will be adding this to my TBR!

    ~Sydney

    ReplyDelete
  23. Nice pick! And the cover is pretty great. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I've seen this book around, looks good and I want to read it too.
    Cricket @ Little Library Muse

    ReplyDelete
  25. I am definitely reading this! Awesome pick!

    Thanks for stopping by My WoW!

    arlene
    WinterHaven

    ReplyDelete
  26. Oh, I wanna read this one too! Awesome pick!

    Thank you for sharing and thank you for stopping by my WoW earlier.

    Happy reading!

    Sarika @ The Readdicts

    ReplyDelete
  27. OOh, I am excited to read this too! Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  28. I have seen this one around and it does sound great!! Seeing it releases the day before my birthday I will have to have it <3 Great pick!!

    Thank you for stopping by my WoW yesterday sorry I didn't get here sooner!

    ReplyDelete
  29. Sounds interesting, hope you get to read it soon! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  30. I've seen this book around but I'm not sure I've ever read the summary-now that I have, I can see why people have been waiting for this one. I think I want to check it out now too!

    ReplyDelete