Pages


Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Collecting Cobwebs

A day late! Sorry.
So this week on Top Ten Tuesday we are talking about books we bought and then...never read. So there are just there, collecting cobwebs until we finally pick them up! And I have plenty of these:

  1. Matched by Ally Condie
--There just been so many mixed reviews about this book and how it's so slow paced. I can't stand slow paced books. Maybe one day i'll take the time to read it.
2.  Delirium by Lauren Oliver 
--Don't know why I haven't read this book yet. Just haven't.
3. The Lying Games by Sara Shepard
--Love the show, just haven't had the time to read it.
4. Switched by Amanda Hocking
-- Sounds like a great book, don't know why i haven't read it yet.
5. Touch of Frost by Jennifer Estep
--Really? I don't know why i haven't read this. Its sounds so amazing but i keep putting it off!
6. XVI by Julia Karr
--Once again, sounds amazing but just haven't had the time to read it. So many other books come along that i want to read and these just get pushed to the side.
7. Linger by Maggie Stiefvater
--Now i loved Shiver!! But i don't know why i haven't read Linger yet. Maybe soon!
8. My Soul to Take by Rachel Vincent
--Just haven't read it.
9. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
--I want to read this book, but its just not a top priority!
10. Fallen by Lauren Kate
--I just don't know why I have not read this book. I have the whole series but just haven't read them. Don't know when i will start it or if i ever will but......We will see.


What about you? What kind of books are hidden in your TBR pile?

No comments:

Post a Comment