Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by: Broke and Bookish
--Well let me begin with my list.
-I loved Unearthly, the first book in the series. It's one of my favorite angel books out there.
2. Clockwork Prince by Cassandra Clare
-Well you all should know that this is a given! Can't wait for December 6 to get here.. Clockwork Angel was amazing =)
3. Infamous by Sherrilyn Kenyon
- I love The Chronicles of Nick series. These books are so funny with so much action in them, with a whole lot of sarcasm! (a plus for me).
4. Across The Universe by Beth Revis
- Yes, I still have not read this book. Don't hate me for it!! I hear great things about it. Just haven't had the chance to read it yet.
5. Wither by Lauren Destefano
-Yes you guys, once again I still haven't read it! But I promise I will really soon maybe! I don't know why I've been putting off reading this.
6. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
-It took me a while to start this series but when I did!!!! I read both Nightshade and Wolfsbane back-to-back. Love this series. Team Ren!
7. Darkness Unbound by Keri Arthur
-I read her Riley Jenson series and loved it! So I can't wait to read this spin off off that series.
8. Supernaturally by Kiersten White
-I liked Paranormalcy. It was so fun to read. Can't wait to pick up the second installment when I get the chance.
9. Daughter of Smoke and Bones by Laini Taylor
-I've been hearing so many good things about this book. I already pick it up. Just got to find the time to read it.
10. Jealousy by Lili St. Crow
-I really enjoyed the first two books in the series. So much action in these books. Can't wait see what happens in this installment.