Pages


Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (28): Imaginable by J. Meyer


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
Hosted by: Pen to Paper

Imaginable
(Intangible, #2)
by J. Meyers
Released |April 16th 2013|
Add to Goodreads

Twins Sera and Luke Raine’s unusual abilities are growing. Sera is healing vampires now, making them human again. And, at times, Luke can actually change the future he Sees.
But Sera’s healing has dangerous consequences, and though Luke is altering the outcome of more visions, he can’t control them yet.
Now Sera is in danger as the dark creatures of the Realm seek to use her. As Luke struggles to master his gift in order to save his sister, he discovers even more about his powers.
And what he learns just may put him in greater danger than Sera has ever been.

Why I'm Wishing...
I read book 1 sometime last year and I really enjoyed it. And I can't wait to see how the sequel will tun out!

Other book in the series

16 comments:

  1. Sounds interesting! I think I should read it too! :) Your blog is cute, Janina! Though I was just wondering how you make the picture of the book and the synopsis appear like that. Can you tell me please? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heard of the series before but never gave it any thought, looks pretty great actually. Hope you get it soon!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I, of course, haven't read the first book in this series so I can't say much about this one. Sounds good. I hope you'll enjoy it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A sequel is always something to look forward to! Hope you're going to enjoy once it releases. =) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this cover. I need to read the first one though! Which, also has a beautiful cover.
    Followed Back <3!
    Beth | The Reading Vixens [Formerly YA Vixens]
    Vixen's WoW!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read the first yet, but heard good thing about it.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hope the sequel is as much enjoyable as the first book. Good luck with waiting on the book!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooo, I have seen Intangible around! I haven't read it yet though. The covers for both books are so amazing! I hope you get to read Imaginable soon! :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your WW choice this week! Thanks for sharing and I hope you enjoy it :)
    my WW
    Shona

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for posting! I think I sense more books to be added to my TBR list!! It's humongous now, lol.

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  11. I want this one too! I loved the first book! I hope you get it when it comes out! Thanks for stopping by my WW.
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/wishlist-wednesday-39.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh I've seen this book around, but never actually tried reading it! Thanks for putting it on my radar!
    - Farah @ MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have seen Intangible around but haven't really heard anything about it. Hope you enjoy!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  14. I don't read too many paranormals, but this definitely sounds very unique. I'll have to give this series a try. Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Twins and powers, interesting! Hope you get it :)

    Thanks for stopping by my WW!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I don't rememeber seeing book one but I love the sound of this one and I'm definitely going to check the first book out. Thanks for sharing and for stopping by my blog!

    ReplyDelete