Hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish
-Not in any particular order. Just ones I could think of off the top of my head.
-This cover made me by the book and I absolutely loved this book!
2. Sing Me To Sleep by Angela Morrison
-I love this cover. I think it's beautiful and I am a softie! Love also.
3. Carrier of the Mark by Leigh Fallon
- I like this cover a lot and bought just because.
4. Hush Hush by Becca Fitzpatrick
-I love my little fallen angel and I am so glad I bought this book because of the cover!
5.Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare
-This cover is beautiful and plus Cassandra Clare is AWESOME! When I say the cover.....OMG!
-I love this cover so so much and this is what made me buy it. I enjoyed it. Still need to read the other two books!
7. Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake
-Love this cover, Love this book!
8. The Dark Divine by Bree Despain
-I loved this cover, Simple and Beautiful.
9. Entwined by Heather Dixon
-Got the book because of the cover but I still have not read it!
10. Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi
-Last but not least! Love this cover. I got it because of the cover and all the hype. But the hype was right I loved this book too!