Pages


Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I'm Excited To Read in 2012 (7)

Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish

1. Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
-I cannot wait to see what is going to happen in the final installment!!

2. The Golden Lily by Richelle Mead
-I loved Bloodlines. I was sad to see her VA series go. I love Adrian in this series, but that ending. Dimitri! Can't wait to see what happens.

3. Infamous by Sherrilyn Kenyon
-I really am enjoying this Chronicles of Nick series! Nick and his sarcasm, gotta love him.

4. City of Lost Souls by Cassandra Clare
-Do I even need to explain why I am WAITING impatiently for this book to be released?

5. Taken By Storm by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
-Love this series, Raised by Wolves. One of my fave wolf books!

6. Lover Reborn by J.R. Ward
-I am in love with these vamp boys. My all time favorite vampire series and one of my fave series of all time. I want to know how Ward is going to write Tohr's story.

7. Hallowed by Cynthia Hand
-Enough said. Already Pre-Ordered.

8. Spell Bound by Rachel Hawkins
-I just recently read Hex Hall and Demonglass, which I absolutely loved!! Can't wait for this one.

9. Fear by Michael Grant
-This is one amazing series. If you haven't read it yet....Go pick up the first book Gone ASAP!

10. Girl Of Nightmares by Kendare Blake
-This is the second book in the Anna Dressed in Blood series. Loved the first book and can't wait to see what the second turns into!

No comments:

Post a Comment