Pages


Monday, January 16, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I'd Recommend To Someone Who Doesn't Read X (8)

Top Ten Tuesday is Hosted by: The Broke and The Bookish
-Well since and read YA and Paranormal Romance (adult), I am going to recommend 5 YA books and 5 paranormal adult books.....All will be series because that is what I mostly read.

1. The Maze Runner trilogy by James Dashner
-I absolutely loved this trilogy! Each book topped the last. Some people don't like this book because in this book they make up there own language but halfway through the book you are a pro on the language, so just stick it out! I promise you you will love each book!
2. The Iron Fey series by Julie Kagawa
-This was the first fairy series that I have ever read and I love this series. The second book was kind of annoying at times but don't give up because the last two book are amazing!!!!
3. The Raised By Wolves series by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
-This is one of the series that makes me love werewolves so much! I am wolf girl not a vamp girl. So yeah, I  recommend this series!
4. The Vampire Academy series by Richelle Mead
-Words can't even explain how much I love this series! So sad to see it end but I loved Bloodlines so I'm still excited :)
5. The Mortal Instruments series by Cassandra Clare
-I don't think I even need to explain why I love this series.....
6. The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R. Ward
-This is my all time favorite series. I love these Vampire boys so freakin' much! Zsadist and Vishous! My loves.. I think I'm bout to faint! Lol I am going to reread and review these books!
7. Women of the Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong
-Clay and Elena are my favorite stories. Love this series even though I've only read Clay and Elena's stories. Maybe I'll go back and read all the others ones too.
8. The Riley Jenson/Dark Angels series by Keri Arthur
-LOVE! Riley Jenson, so freakin' bad ass! I love her :) So glad this story did a spin off with the Dark Angels series because I love it just as much! (might reread and review these books!)
9. Pride/Magnus Pack series by Shelly Laurenston
-This is the reason why I love shifters so much! Her books make me laugh and there Just amazing :) One of my fave series of all time too! I am going to reread and review these books!
10. The Breeds Series by Lora Leigh
-I have read all 25 or is it 26 books. Love these Shifters! As you can see I'm a wolf/shifter girl, not a vamp. The only vamps I dig are my Black Dagger Brotherhood men!

--Other books I recommend but didn't make the list: The Gone series by Michael Grant, The Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton.

No comments:

Post a Comment