Pages


Saturday, March 17, 2012

Protector's Mate by Katie Reus

Title: Protector's Mate
Author: Katie Reus
Release Date: April 1st 2012 by Harlequin
Edition: E-ARC

Synopsis:
After two years in a war zone, werewolf Felicia Serna has finally returned to find another pack has taken over her territory…and the new second-in-command is the very man who haunts her fantasies.

Alaric has wanted Felicia from the moment he laid eyes on her, and now he’s ready to claim her. When a threatening shifter begins stalking them, he’s determined to protect her…even if it means putting his seduction on hold. But even in the heat of danger, their red-hot passion cannot be denied.

My Review:
This was a short, quick and sweet novella. I really enjoyed it. I don't think I have read too many novellas before, but I enjoyed it a lot! The characters were amazing Alaric and Felicia were amazing characters and I really appreciated there characters. And this book was written about my hometown!!! Where I freakin live!!! That is hilarious :) I have never read a book before based in my hometown. Around my hometown, yes, but not in it! COOL :D!

Back to the story... It had some very heated scenes and I love the fact that it was shifter. And I loved the story line, but I wish it was longer and more in depth. I know it's a novella and all but I am not happy about this miniature read and I am still craving for more. Overall, it was a wonderful, quick  and refreshing read, which I have had one of those in a while. I read this in like 30 minutes and it was a wonderful 30 minutes and I enjoyed every minute! I recommend it and it's definitely for people 18+.



No comments:

Post a Comment