Pages


Saturday, August 23, 2014

Book Hauling It Up (106)

Hey everyone,

I hope you've all had a great week :) I finally had one! I read 3 books this week. Wait, what? I know right?! I finally found the urge to read after so long :) I really hope I can keep it up. It felt great to be back into stories again. Hopefully the slump is no more! Since I finished 2 review books, I didn't feel bad for requesting one on netgalley after I said I was going to try not to lol

For Review
I now I said I was going to try not to request books for a little while two weeks ago, but I had to get this!


9 comments:

  1. I've heard a lot about Brigid Kemmerer but have never read the author before! I hope you enjoy it! Yay for reading books! Long may it continue!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome. The Elemental series. I still need to read book 4. I'm a little behind.
    Happy Reading.

    My haul @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so pleased to hear that your reading slump is over. I really hate being in one and it is such a relief to start racing through the tbrs again! Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OOh nice!I kept debating about this series! Hope you enjoy it!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hear good things about this series. Glad to hear that you got of your reading slumps. Reading slumps are the worst.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey now, I think you can definitely request more if it's something by Brigid Kemmerer :P I got this one and I am SO psyched because I love this series so much despite my hate towards the love interests. Enjoy Sacrifice, love!

    Faye at The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've heard so much awesome things about this series but I haven't had the chance to read it yet! Hope you enjoy Janina.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't wait for this one either. Hope you enjoy and have a great upcoming week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. So glad you're now out of your reading slump! Cheers to that, girl! :D Awesome! Enjoy the book! xx

    ReplyDelete