Hosted by: the Broke and Bookish
This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books I'm Not Sure I Want To ReadI haven't done one of these post in so long! And I thought this one would a be a good one to do. I have quite a few of these and I'm going to include a little bit of everything from overhyped to just not interested anymore.
1. The Fault In Our Stars - This book was way too over hyped for me so I was already hesitant. And then I let my mom read it before me and she spoiled the crap out of it so I pretty much lost interest after that. I mean when my mom spoils a book, SHE SPOILS A BOOK! From page one to the end...
2. Soul Screamers - Once again, I let my mom get to the series before me (she reads faster than I do). And she spoiled me. I can you what happened from book one to the end of the series and I haven't cracked open a none of the volumes (and I have them all). KEY ISSUE: Stop letting your mom beat you to the books. She can't help herself. She must talk about the books when she finishes it lol
3. Die For Me - This is a book I've had on my shelf for years. I wanted to start the series, but I kept pushing it off and now I don't know when I'll ever get to it.
4. Uglies - I just don't think I have an interest in reading the book anymore.
5. Falling Under - I honestly don't even know why I bought this book.I think it was on sale for $3 and I just decided to get it.
6. Pushing the Limits - It's been so long since the first book came out, but I do want to give it a try.
7. Just One Day - I love If I Stay and Where She Went but haven't decided on this one yet.
8. Fifty Shade of Grey - Thing is, I started it months ago. I just don't know if I'll find time to finish it. I didn't hate it, but I was busy at the time and just stopped reading it.
9. Friday Night Bites - I enjoyed book one, but I'm so far behind in the series idk if I'll ever catch up.
10. Hallowed - I think I've lost interest in the trilogy. Book one was good, but I don't think I'll ever read the sequel.