Pages


Monday, December 5, 2011

Musing Monday (12/5)

Musing Monday is hosted by:  Should Be Reading
How many books do you read in a week? Month? Year?

Well I average about 10 books a month and sometimes more! It depends on how that month goes for me, considering I'm in college. So when I have classes I average less books, but when I'm on breaks I can read a whole lot more.

Well this is my first year counting the books read in a year. On my Goodreads reading widget I'm at 93 books and counting this year, which is freaking awesome by the way! I don't know, I love reading. I always find time and/or a way to read a book no matter how busy I am. I just can't help it.  I started reading when I got to 7th grade (I'm 21) and I really, really started reading once I read the first Harry Potter book! Which makes me laugh! Harry Potter got me into reading =) and have love them since.

But that's all for now, until next time....

5 comments:

  1. I don't know how many I get done exactly during a week or a month, but during the year I usually get between 35-45 books completed. This year it probably will be close to 50 books read. Here is my Musing Monday post: http://jaynesbooks.blogspot.com/2011/12/musing-mondays-dec5.html

    Have a good Monday :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm at 80 so far for this year.:)

    Here’s my Musing Monday post. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's tough trying to really figure out how much we read when it changes so often. My number definitely fluctuates! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/12/musing-mondays-and-reckoning-by-lili-st.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just started in 2011 to really keep track of the books I read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My daughter received The Scorpio Races, so I'll need to grab that when she's done.

    My MM: http://etjrmbach.blogspot.com/2011/12/my-book-gifts-merry-christmas-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete