Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by: The Broke and the Bookish
This weeks top ten is about Top Ten Books I Want To Give As Gifts (and to who...even if you won't actually give them!)
I don't know who I'll give these books to but here's my list.
- I love this series so much and I want more people I know to read them.
2. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
-Already gave this book to my mom and she loved it. She went out and bought the other to books in the trilogy the day after she finished it.
3. Divergent by Veronica Roth
-Another amazing Dystopian book that I love and want my friend to read.
4. Bitten by Kelley Armstrong
-I loved Elena and Clay's story. They are favorite out of everyone in this series.
5. The Maze Runner by James Dashner
-One of my favorite new series that I've recently read and finished. Recommended to me by a friend on goodreads and I recommend it to you.
6. Full Moon Rising by Keri Arthur
-Love the Riley Jenson series and want to reread all the books for myself since its been so long.
7. Sing Me To Sleep by Angela Morrison
-This book made me shed tears but the story was just so amazingly written. Loved this book.
8. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher
-This was also another tear shed book for me but still sad but amazing.
9. Anna Dressed In Blood by Kendare Blake
-So amazing! Top Fave book I've read in the last month besides The Iron Knight, which leads me to...
10. The Iron King by Julie Kagawa
-One of my all time favorite fairy series. Dude, you just have to read them.