Pages


Thursday, July 26, 2012

Shadows by Jennifer L. Armentrout

Shadows
(Lux, 0.5)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Released |February 21st 2012 by Entangled Publishing|
Edition |Ebook, 179 pages|
The last thing Dawson Black expected was Bethany Williams. As a Luxen, an alien life form on Earth, human girls are…well, fun. But since the Luxen have to keep their true identities a secret, falling for one would be insane.
Dangerous. Tempting. Undeniable.
Bethany can’t deny the immediate connection between her and Dawson. And even though boys aren’t a complication she wants, she can’t stay away from him. Still, whenever they lock eyes, she’s drawn in.
Captivated. Lured. Loved.
Dawson is keeping a secret that will change her existence...and put her life in jeopardy. But even he can’t stop risking everything for one human girl. Or from a fate that is as unavoidable as love itself.



OMG OMG OMG! A-freaking-MAZING :D, but oh so sad. This was the best, oh the best, I can't even write... *Comes back 5 minutes later after getting her emotions together*



Dawson and Daemon, I love them so much! I am glad for the chance to read Dawson's story with Bethany. You get tidbits about it in Obsidian, but to actually read the entire story...This book made me had my emotions running wild. You knew the inevitable would happen if you read Obsidian first, but to read about it....I cried my freaking eyes out! I'm pissed and hurt and angry and happy because I got to read his story. I just don't know how to feel. Its all coming to me all at once.


But, *deep breath*, I loved Dawson. He was an amazing character. He was a sweetheart and was just lovable. He had the kind of personality you love to see in a guy. He was also the complete opposite of Daemon. But my Daemon, I still love him! You get to see some of how he was before Obsidian. I also really like Bethany and she was Dawson's perfect match. And I am still confused with what was going on with her at the end of this book. But will we truly every know? The agony! And the DOD, wtf, they disposed of? I swear...


I loved this book and highly recommend this series. I can't wait for Onyx and to see where the next book in the series takes us. 

No comments:

Post a Comment