Pages


Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (30): Frostbite by Lynn Rush


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
Hosted by: Pen to Paper

Frostbite
(Touch of Frost, #1)
by Lynn Rush
Released |September 17th 2013 by Lynn Rush, LLC|
Add to Goodreads
Amanda gives a whole new meaning to cool…
Amanda Smith is sick of getting chased from town-to-town. So when she lands in tiny Trifle, Arizona, she hopes it’s her last move for a long time. Despite hating the smallness of the town, she settles in and finds a best friend, and even a boyfriend. Normality at its finest.
But for a girl who can shoot snow from her hands and lift a two-ton truck over her head like a bag of feathers—normal is not an option.
The scientists who murdered her mother come barreling into Amanda’s quiet life. She must decide if she’ll run again or stay and fight. The price of either choice might be her life or the lives of those she’s come to love…

Why I'm Wishing...
I ran across this on Pinterest. Gotta love Pinterest right?! And the cover caught my eye and so did the synopsis. I mean super strength with an elemental twist, has me curious :)


16 comments:

  1. It does have an eye catching cover. I love elemental twists. Wouldn't mind being able to shoot snow from my hands. LOL
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never seen this before but I am intrigued. Very intrigued. Thanks for letting me know about it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow love the cover! Never heard for this one before. I have to check it out.

    Hope you get it soon :)
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. This one does sound good- I'd never heard of it before either. Very pretty as well. Nice pick!

    My Wishlist Wednesday

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks interesting though I am a bit fed up with the cold. Hope you get to read it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting! I hope you enjoy!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous cover. I know we're not supposed to judge a book by its cover, but for me it's often a pretty cover that will nudge me to take a book of the shelf and find out more about the story. This book sounds interesting and I just added it to my Goodreads (very handy to provide the link, thanks for that).

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  8. The cover is really pretty. Amanda also sounds like an interesting character. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Is it weird that I find the girl on the cover a little creepy!? Sounds like an interesting book though. Hope you get a chance to pick it up!


    Here's my WW!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Never heard of it before but it sounds really interesting. Will be adding it to my wishlist as well :)

    Hope you'll get it ^_^

    XX Ner

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the cover although Frostbite wouldn't be the type of my usual read. Hope you get it soon :) Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    Leigh
    Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  12. This looks really good! I like the cover and I love characters with unusual powers!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't heard of this one but, it sounds really good. I hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book Blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/04/wishlist-wednesday-41.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love the cover!
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  15. That cover - love it! Hope you can get your hands on this soon.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Sounds very good, I agree. Thanks for spotlighting it, and for stepping by and sharing. =)

    ReplyDelete