Pages


Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (32): The Iron Traitor by Julie Kagawa


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
Hosted by: Pen to Paper

The Iron Traitor
(The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten, #2)
by Julie Kagawa
Releases |October 22nd 2013 by Harlequin Teen|
Add to Goodreads

IN THE REAL WORLD, WHEN YOU VANISH INTO THIN AIR FOR A WEEK, PEOPLE TEND TO NOTICE 
After his unexpected journey into the lands of the fey, Ethan Chase just wants to get back to normal. Well, as "normal" as you can be when you see faeries every day of your life. Suddenly the former loner with the bad reputation has someone to try for-his girlfriend, Kenzie. Never mind that he's forbidden to see her again.
But when your name is Ethan Chase and your sister is one of the most powerful faeries in the Nevernever, "normal" simply isn't to be. For Ethan's nephew, Keirran, is missing, and may be on the verge of doing something unthinkable in the name of saving his own love. Something that will fracture the human and faery worlds forever, and give rise to the dangerous fey known as the Forgotten. As Ethan's and Keirran's fates entwine and Keirran slips further into darkness, Ethan's next choice may decide the fate of them all.

Why I'm Wishing...
OMG! I CAN'T WAIT :) I love Julie Kagawa. The Iron Fey series was amazing and I loved The Lost Prince and I can't wait to check out the sequel. *happy dancing* Seriously, I'm so excited!

Other Books in this Series


21 comments:

  1. He is kind of creepy! I prefer Meghan on the covers of her series (also the pretty colors she gets :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't read The Lost Prince! But since I have until October for the next book maybe I'll wait until closer to then!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. *sigh* I have not idea if I ever, ever will come a round and have time to pick those up. I see them all over the place, and people love them, but there's just so much other stuff on my pile! It's frustrating... Thanks for stepping by and sharing, though. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Julie Kagawa's Iron Fey series but I'm still a bit behind with starting The Iron Prince. Looks exciting though (and I actually love the creepy eyes on the cover!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everything Julie Kagawa writes is brilliant, and I can't wait to read this. But I am also incredibly scared by that title.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow love the new title! The series is still waiting for me to pick it up.

    Hope you get it soon!
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everybody seems to be raving over this series but I haven't gotten any further yet than falling in love with the gorgeous cover art :-) I hope you'll get to read this book soon.

    My WW can be found on Le Chat de Bibliothèque.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read this series, but I love how all the covers match. Great pick!

    My Wow

    ReplyDelete
  9. Here I'm girl! Waiting in the line for this one right beside you. I'm dying to read this book. Great pick:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Woot! I can't wait for this one. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. What what what what what!?!?! I had no idea there was going to be another one. Where have I been? Wow love the cover and the title!! Thank you for sharing!!! Happy Wednesday from Reese's @Reese's Reviews: MA2F

    ReplyDelete
  12. I have yet to read anything by her. :( I need to get on it, apparently. lol

    Hope you love it!


    My WW

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  13. Is that supposed to be Keirran on the cover? He looks creepy! I've read all of the Iron Fey series, but I haven't started on the spin-off series yet. Sounds like I've miss a lot! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read any of these! #fail I hope I get the chance someday. They do sound pretty awesome. :)

    Thanks for stopping by my post!

    ~Sara @ Forever 17 Books

    ReplyDelete
  15. I know people really love this author -- haven't read anything by her yet though. I hope you get it soon!

    Lisa
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't read any of this series but it sounds awesome :) It's quite a wait for this one to come out! I hope you enjoy it when it does

    my WW
    Shushkat

    ReplyDelete
  17. I still haven't read The Lost Prince so I can't share your excitement. :D This cover is kinda creepy though... what's up with that guy? lol
    My WoW Pick!

    ReplyDelete
  18. I've only read the iron king, daughter, and queen. I have not read the others yet! Was the lost prince any good? Because I do wanna read it, but I don't know whether I should.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love the Iron Fey books! I haven't started the spin-off series yet though, but I definitely will! That cover is wonderful and I love how it fits in with the other ones :) Not reading the description because I fear spoilers...
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great Wed. Pick! I haven't read this series yet, but I've been really wanting to! I love the book cover! The guys silver eyes on the cover stand out! I hadn't seen this new addition to the Iron Fey Series! I'm glad you showed me it!

    Lindy@ A Bookish Escape
    Http://www.abookishescape.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. Great pick! I've yet to start this series - I see it everywhere but I just haven't got to it yet!
    Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

    ReplyDelete