Pages


Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (58): Savage Drift

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
Hosted by: Pen to Paper
Savage Drift
(Monument 14, #3)
by Emmy Laybourne
Releases |May 6th 2014 by Feiwel & Friends|
Add to Goodreads
The stunningly fierce conclusion to Emmy Laybourne's Monument 14 trilogy.
The survivors of the Monument 14 have finally made it to the safety of a Canadian refugee camp. Dean and Alex are cautiously starting to hope that a happy ending might be possible.
But for Josie, separated from the group and trapped in a brutal prison camp for exposed Type Os, things have gone from bad to worse. Traumatized by her experiences, she has given up all hope of rescue or safety.
Meanwhile, scared by the government's unusual interest in her pregnancy, Astrid (with her two protectors, Dean and Jake in tow) joins Niko on his desperate quest to be reunited with his lost love Josie.
Author Emmy Laybourne reaches new heights of tension and romance in this action-packed conclusion to the Monument 14 trilogy
Why I'm Wishing...
I have been enjoying this trilogy so far and I'm definitely curious to see how things will wrap up in this final book. I really excited for it :)

Other Books in the Series


18 comments:

  1. I still haven't read the first two books in this series but these covers are amazing. I love the colors and style and everything. I hope you'll get the books soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice pick! I have yet to start the series but I am looking forward to the books a lot.
    Hope you get it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't know the series, may have to check it out! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I haven't even finished reading the first book as yet. I like the covers in the series. Awesome pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a trilogy I'm quite curious about but I haven't started it yet, I'll probably wait till the final book publishes to binge read it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read this series yet, though I love the covers. :) Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read past book one, but I really, really liked it! I can't wait to continue this series! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of this series but it sounds really great. I'm going to have to check them out. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read these, but I hope that you love the next novel!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. i have books 1 and 2 but i have yet to read them. i'm excited to pick them up though. great premise. awesome pick :)

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay, the second book is just not coming out in the UK so I have it on the way from the publisher, but I already know I'll love it. I love this cover too!
    Great pick.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I haven't started on this series, but I do love dystopia. I hope you love it and thanks for stooping by!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice pick! I've heard really good things about this series.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I haven't read any of these in the series but they look pretty good! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awesome pick! I am really hoping to read Monument 14 soon. I have heard great things!

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete
  16. I haven't read this series yet, but I've always been interested in them! I'm glad to hear you like them!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I haven't started this series yet, but it sounds so good! I've been wanting to start it for quite a while.
    Great pick! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love the covers! Gonna have to check this series out! Hope you enjoy the last book!

    Thanks for stopping by my WoW!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete