Pages


Saturday, June 28, 2014

Book Hauling It Up (100)

Hello there :) 
I hope everyone has had a great week. I caught a couple of sales this week when I went book shopping. Yeah, for that! Other than that my week has been sort of laid back. 

For Review

Bought
I listened to I Hunt Killers awhile ago on audio book from my library and when I saw it for $4, I mean, I just couldn't resist and plus I need to read the sequel so I picked that up as well.
 I've also been curious about Elsewhere and Daughter of Smoke and Bone for the longest. So once again, for the prices, I just couldn't resist the temptation!
 I swear I love randomly popping into Books A Million. They always have some good bargains going on.


9 comments:

  1. Nice haul. Getting By looks interesting. I read Daughter of Smoke and Bone earlier this year. Hope you enjoy it along with all the rest of your books.

    My STS @ Marilyn's Mystery Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooooh Great bargains! And all books I need to read! I've heard they are all great. Got my copy of Elsewhere signed even but still haven't had a chance to read it. I'm on the wait list for Daughter of Smoke and Bone on audio at the library.

    My Stack

    ReplyDelete
  3. DAUGHTER OF SMOKE AND BONE, JANINA!!!!! :D I hope you enjoy that one a ton :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got some amazing book and they are so cheap!! I need to read Daughter of Smoke and Bone soon!! Not to mention I Hunt Killers. It's been on my to-read list for so long. Great haul, Janina :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh man. Those are great prices. You can't beat those at all. Plus those are great books. You got an amazing haul.

    Grace
    Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  6. YES I am so glad you'll be reading DOSAB it is an AWESOME, awesome book. I just need to catch up with the series!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh man, looks like you're getting DOSAB soon! I still need to jumpstart that series, and I feel pressured from all sides because SO many bloggers love it. Haha! I'll get to that soon! In any case, I hope you love I Hunt Killers. That one was nicely done, and very fascinating.

    Faye at The Social Potato Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  8. Getting By looks good, hope that you enjoy! Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Daughter of Smoke and Bone is great! Hope you enjoy all of your books :)

    ReplyDelete