Pages


Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (25): The Third Twin


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is

The Third Twin
by CJ Omololu
Releases |2015 by Delacorte|
When they were little, Lexi and her identical twin, Ava, made up a third sister, Alicia. If something broke? Alicia did it. Cookies got eaten? Alicia's guilty. Alicia was always to blame for everything. The game is all grown up now that the girls are seniors. They use Alicia as their cover to go out with boys who are hot but not exactly dating material. Boys they'd never, ever be with in real life.
Now one of the guys Alicia went out with has turned up dead, and Lexi wants to stop the game for good. As coincidences start piling up, Ava insists that if they follow the rules for being Alicia, everything will be fine. But when another boy is killed, the DNA evidence and surveillance photos point to only one suspect: Alicia. The girl who doesn't exist. As she runs from the cops, Lexi has to find the truth before another boy is murdered. Because either Ava is a killer…or Alicia is real
Why I'm Waiting...
I don't know if this is exactly my kind of book, but it made me curious enough to want to know more about it and to add it to my tbr. Sound pretty interesting and I like a mystery!

19 comments:

  1. I am curious too as too who Alicia is and how it seems like she is real now. Kind of reminds of Pretty Little Liars in a way.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh interesting! Curious title too! Hope you enjoy it once you read it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This one seems spooky and intriguing. I love that. Great pick!

    Happy Wednesday :)

    Shane @ Itching for Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds creepy! Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am curious too, hope you get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sounds very interesting! Great pick!
    MY WOW

    ReplyDelete
  7. This one has me very curious, too! I don't often read thriller-type books but I'm so darn intrigued by the synopsis that now I have to know about this mysterious third sister! Really great choice :) I just wish the 2015 books weren't so far off!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know 2015 seems so far away but the months are passing by fast!

      Delete
  8. ooh this is a new one. I hope you enjoy it

    Great Pick!

    Here's my WoW Post

    Michelle @ Book Briefs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh this one wasn't on my radar but i'm pretty intrigued! Great pick this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This sounds so weird! I think I might enjoy reading this one too. Thanks for sharing.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh wow.. damn.. this sounds INTENSE! Really interesting story.. but it's the kind of book that can either make or break it. Definitely keeping an eye out though!
    - Farah @MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  12. This sounds like an interesting read... nice little twists!

    Thanx for visiting my WoW!

    Naomi @ Nomi’s Paranormal Palace

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow, this does sound really good. I like a good mystery!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh this makes my hair stand on end, this one could be a fun read.

    ReplyDelete