Pages


Saturday, March 3, 2012

In My Mailbox (11)

Hey everyone :)
Here with another installment of IMM!
I got quite a few books this week.
I'm kinda of sick, but in my mind I am really enthusiastic lol!


Books Mentioned:

Print books bought:
  • The Luxe by Anna Godbersen
  • Just Listen by Sarah Dessen
  • Saving The World and Other Extreme Sports by James Patterson
  • The Summer I Turned Pretty by Jenny Han (recommended by Juhina & Farah)
  • Divergent by Veronica Roth (already read as ebook but wanted print copy)
  • Switched by Amanda Hocking
Ebooks Bought:
  • Partials by Dan Wells
  • Fever by Lauren DeStefano
  • Pandemonium by Lauren Oliver
  • Harbinger by Sara Etienne
Netgalley:
  • Struck by Jennifer Boswick
  • Of Poseidon by Anna Banks
  • Grave Mercy by R.L. LaFevers
Review books sent by authors:
  • Entangled by Nikki Jefford
  • Whispering Hills by Taryn Browning
  • Shadowland by C.M. Gray

5 comments:

  1. Wow, these are some awesome books! I hope you'll enjoy reading them. I got Delirium last week and I can't wait to read it.

    And I've got a question: What ebook reader do you use and how do you like it? Sorry I can't tell from the video which one it is, I'm just not very into this topic yet. But I'm probably looking for an ebook reader right now (always refused to, but I really think it could be moer practical) and I really have no idea which one to get.

    Also, if you want to, feel free to check out my first IMM ever here.

    Hope you're having a great weekend and I really hope you're feeling better very soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. AWESOME IMM! I read Divergent when it first came out and LOVED it. I got Fever last week and I'm waiting on UPS to deliver my copy of Partials. Hope you feel better soon.

    http://notyourmothersbookblog.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-pre-orders-bones-and-robb.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping to read The Summer I Turned Pretty this month but it's only a reward if I finish all my other books. I hope you enjoy everything you got this week! Come check out my IMM!

    http://paigebradish1996.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-24-winner.html

    ~Paige @ Comfort Books

    ReplyDelete
  4. Divergent was amazing! Still have to read The Luxe and switched by Amanda Hocking was pretty good! Torn is already out! :)
    Nice haul, Janina! :D
    Here's mine:http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2012/03/in-my-mailbox-24.html

    ReplyDelete