Pages


Monday, July 15, 2013

Bookish Quotes (6)

Hey Everyone,
Today I'll be sharing some quotes that I liked from a few books I've read within the last month or two.
I have a love for book quotes and quotes in general!
Hope you like some of them :)

Spotlighted Book and Quotes
“Remembering is easy. It's forgetting that's hard.”
― Brodi Ashton, Everneath
“Heroes are made by the paths they choose, not the powers they are graced with.”
― Brodi Ashton, Everneath
“If you're gonna leave, I wish you'd just leave. Why do you keep coming back if you're not going to stay? Because even when you're gone, you're never really gone... I won't get over it if you keep coming back. Losing you once was hard enough. And now you're here again and everything's coming back. I'm going to get screwed. And I can't do it again.”
― Brodi Ashton, Everneath

more quotes...
“some things stay a little bit broken forever—even after they’ve been fixed.”
― Josephine Angelini, Goddess

“People can be cruelest to those they love.”
― Veronica Rossi, Under the Never Sky

5 comments:

  1. That Rossi one is so heartbreakingly true-I have never been as mean to someone as I have been to my parents and sister (who I really do love!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quote from Under the Never Sky, it is unfortunately very true. The others are great too, love this meme:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really liked Everneath and those quotes are really good! I also loved Under the Never Sky :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like these quotes. I haven't read any of the books you quoted but I'm dying to. Great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the second EVERNEATH quote, and the Veronica Rossi one, too!

    ReplyDelete