Pages


Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (44): Cipher by Cindi Madsen


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
Hosted by: Pen to Paper


Cipher 
(Cipher, #1)
by Cindi Madsen
Releases |July 22nd 2013|
Summer Davis sees deaths before they happen. She attempts to live a normal life by focusing on the dance team and her quarterback boyfriend. But then the way-too-cheery Angel of Death shows up and tells her she’s a Cipher—a person chosen to help people who are going to die resolve problems with their loved ones. Ashlyn Moore, one of Summer’s classmates, is going to die, and she needs Summer’s help before that happens.
It’s nearly impossible to get through to Ashlyn, who surrounds herself with chess nerds and geeks and makes it clear she doesn’t want to be friends. Desperate to complete her Cipher task before it’s too late, Summer turns to Troy, the guy who’s always been there for her and one of the few people she can trust. With his help, she makes progress. In fact, the closer she gets to Ashlyn and her friends, the more she feels like she’s finally found where she belongs.
As the clock starts running down on Ashlyn’s life, Summer decides to change her objective. She’s going to save her new friend before it’s too late—even if it means messing with fate.

Why I'm Wishing...
The cover is what caught my attention with the colors and everything. And the synopsis doesn't sound to bad either!

29 comments:

  1. The cover is gorgeous. And the synopsis certainly sounds interesting. Thanks for bringing this to my attention :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The cover is super pretty! Cipher is also something a bit new to the paranormal genre!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally agree! I'd buy the book, if only to decorate my shelves with it :) and maybe even read it, since I do like the sound of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never heard about this one before but I like the cover a lot. I will have to look the book up.

    Hope you get it soon!
    My WW
    My DESIGNS blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. This girl on the cover is really popular. I have seen this photo few times. Anyhow I haven't heard of this book and it sounds great. Great pick Janina :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The cover is beautiful and the synopsis sounds great. Great pick!

    My WoW @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  7. i'm adding this one to my wish list. i love everything about it.

    my WoW pick this week

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  8. I agree with you: that cover is stunning! And the summary is good, too. Thanks for stepping by and sharing, I think this will go onto my tbr. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yes, I would have to agree, the cover is a beauty, and I like the sound of it, too! Win-Win! Adding to my pile, today!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sounds great! I haven't heard of this one before, so thanks for bringing it to my attention. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds great, I am adding to wishlist. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  12. Awesome pick. Thanks for sharing :)

    follower

    http://www.itchingforbooks.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-55-all-that-glows.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sounds interesting - hope you get your hands on it soon!
    Here's mine: http://danielleheartsbooks.blogspot.com.au/2013/07/wishlist-wednesday-9.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. This sounds so good! Never heard of this one before but it's already on my wishlist :)

    Thanks for sharing ^_^

    XX Ner

    ReplyDelete
  15. This seems awesome + I've wanted to try Cindi Mansen's books for a while now and I hope to get to one of them soon. I hope once this one comes out you'll enjoy it thoroughly :-) Not long to wait anymore :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. LOVE that cover! This one looks amazing so adding it to my TBR pile! Thanks for sharing and stopping by my WoW!

    Ally @ Book Fixation

    ReplyDelete
  17. The cover of this one is really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Sounds like a pretty interesting twist! I hope you enjoy!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh! Great pick Janina, the synopsis sounds intriguing.

    Happy Reading
    My WoW: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/07/waiting-on-wednesday-36-pointe-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oooo, I love Cindi Madsen! I've never heard of this book though. Sounds good! :D Hope you get to read it soon!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh, this looks awesome!!! Adding it to my TBR!! Thanks for sharing Janina!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW earlier!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  22. this sounds so good! I want it too!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Great Choice! This is the first time I've seen this one. Love the cover.
    Cricket@ Little Library Muse

    ReplyDelete
  24. This sounds good! I've seen a similar cover on another book and it's very memorable and eye catching!

    ReplyDelete
  25. That book sounds awesome, the cover is intruiging too:) Great pick and thanks for stopping by!

    evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  26. I'm on the fence. The popular-girl-befriends-geek plot isn't really my thing but the cheery angel of death caught my attention! Definitely keeping an eye out for the reviews :)
    Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  27. Haven't heard of this one but am loving the pretty dress on the cover-that's an important element to me!

    ReplyDelete