Pages


Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (18): Opposition


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is

Opposition
(Lux, #5)
by Jennifer L. Armentrout
Releases |August 5th 2014 by Entangled: Teen|
In the stunning climax to the bestselling Lux series, Daemon and Katy join forces with an unlikely enemy to ensure the survival of not only their love for each other, but the future of all mankind.
Opposition will bring forth a new dawn to the Lux universe, where man must stand with alien to survive, and the future, no matter the outcome, will never be the same.

Why I'm Waiting...
Why would I not be waiting on this?! I need this in my life asap!



Other Books In the Series

13 comments:

  1. I've been meaning to read something by JLA for a while now, but I haven't. I should really get on to that, especially after seeing you're enthusiasm towards this book

    My Waiting on Wednesday
    88dreamers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance :) I've enjoyed many of her books!

      Delete
  2. I really have to continue this series. I've only read the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oooh I soooo cannot wait for this one!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super excited for this one too, hope that you get a chance to read it soon. Happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read the first book in this series, but I really need to catch up! I hope you enjoy reading this one.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get to the sequel as soon :) I loved it!

      Delete
  6. I really need to check these out sometime...haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh my gosh, YES!!! Thankfully Origin didn't have a horrible cliffhanger but the wait still isn't easy.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ugh, I still haven't read previous one - after that cliffhanger I decided to wait for all books to come out.
    Great pick.

    ReplyDelete