Pages


Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (20): The Revenge of Seven


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is

The Revenge of Seven
(Lorien Legacies, #5)
by Pittacus Lore
Releases |August 26th 2014 by HarperTeen|
The worst was supposed to be over. We were reunited after a decade apart. We were discovering the truth of our past. We were training and getting stronger every day. We were even happy...
We never imagined the Mogodorians could turn one of our own against us. We were fools for trusting Five. And now Eight is lost forever. I would do anything to bring him back, but that's impossible. Instead, I will do whatever it takes to destroy every last one of them.
I've spent my entire life hiding from them, and they've stolen everything away from me. But that stops now. We're going to take the battle to them. We have a new ally who knows their weaknesses. And I finally have the power to fight back.
They caught Number One in Malaysia.
Number Two in England.
Number Three in Kenya.
And Number Eight in Florida.
They killed them all.
I am Number Seven.
I will make them pay.
Why I'm Waiting...
I've been enjoying this series since book one and I can't wait to continue on.

Other Books in the Series

18 comments:

  1. OOh nice! Never read this series myself! Hope you enjoy this one!


    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't read these books yet. The movie was okay though. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't read any of this series. I hope you enjoy reading this one.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only seen the movie for book 1 .-. and I've been meaning to give the books a shot too but I haven't found time yet .-.

    Is this the last book or are there going to be more?? I figure I'll wait till the whole series is out :)

    Rashika @ The Social Potato

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope you get the chance to check out the series ;) And I think there might be one more book after this.

      Delete
  5. I cannot believe I haven't started with this series yet. Something must be wrong with me. I really hope you'll enjoy this one. Great pick, Janina :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't read any of these, but I hope this next one is good for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. haven't started this series but sounds good, and hope you get to read it soon. happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read this series, but I've heard great things. Thanks for stopping by my WOW:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I actually didn't make it past book one in this series because I just felt like the whole story was repeating itself and I didn't like where it was going (although I should maybe give it another try...) anyways I love the cover!
    Lily

    ReplyDelete
  10. YES! I have to quick catch up and finishing reading the last two, hopefully before this one comes out. Great pick =D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I still haven't read any of the books in this series! I hope you enjoy this one :D

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete