Pages


Sunday, May 6, 2012

Bear Meets Girl by Shelly Laurenston

Bear Meets Girl
(Pride, #7)
by Shelly Laurenston
Released |March 27th 2012 by Brava|
Edition |Ebook|
He's big, burly, and way smarter than your average shapeshifting bear. He's also about to get trapped by own his game. . .Lou Crushek is a reasonable, mellow, easygoing kind of guy. But once someone starts killing the scumbags he works so hard to bust, that really gets under his fur. Especially when that someone is a curvy she-tiger with a skill set that's turning Crush's lone-bear world upside down--and bringing his passion out of hibernation. . .
As a member of an elite feline protection unit, Marcella Malone has no problem body-dropping anyone who hunts her kind. But Crush is proving one major pain in her gorgeous tail. The only reason she's joined forces with him is to track down the wealthy human who's got her entire species in his ruthless sights. It sure isn't because Crush's stubborn and contrary attitude is rubbing Cella in all the right ways. . .


Shelly Laurenston has done it again with her hilarious Pride series. The romance was amazing, the laughter was the kind that made you laugh out loud and get you funny looks, and the character where all the same. Which is a good thing!

Cella and Crush were completely different people who somehow found their way into each other lives. I loved them both! Cella is hilarious! She made the book. Her whole demeanor is something that you would want in a friend even though she's a little crazy. lol She'll always keep you on your toes. Crush, is like Cella put it, just too cute :) He was a complete sweetheart and the totally opposite of Cella. I really enjoy their romance. It wasn't the lovey dovey, in your face type of romance. But you knew they had chemisty. Cella, I just can't get over it, Bare Knuckles Malone. The girl fights like no other. It was entertaining.

Dee-Ann. That girl is still the same and I loved it! And Dez! We can't forget Dez and her crazy attitude :) Oh, and I almost forgot Novikov! That guy is something else. And Blayne was still the same! She is just adorable :) This was a great addition to the pride series!

I got a glimpse of those crazy wolfdogs and Mitch and Brendon! :) But, I wish there was more of those two brothers! I am definitely going to have reread and review this series for you guys!

Overall, amazing! I loved it :) It was a page turner. I could not put this book down! I highly recommend this series.

2 comments:

  1. i always love shelly laurenstone;s books....full of hotty and funny story...
    i buy bear meets girl but haven't read it yet..
    thx 4 ur riview :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have heard a lot about this series but never really got around to it, but I am reconsidering now. I like the sound of this and the characters, romance and humour all sound fun! I can't wait to look into this. Glad you enjoyed it. Fantastic review! :D

    ~ Maida @ Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete