Pages


Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List

Hosted by: the Broke and Bookish

This week's topic:  Top Ten Authors That I'd Put On My Auto-Buy List (basically an auto-buy list is no questions asked..you love this author so much that no matter what they wrote next you'd buy regardless of genre or subject matter)

Now there are many authors I can maybe think of, but here are the first ten that pop into my head!

In no particular order except #1 :)

1. J.R. Ward
2. Julie Kagawa
3. Cassandra Clare
4. J.K. Rowling
5. Rick Riordan
6. Kelley Armstrong
7. Brenda Jackson/A.C. Arthur (romance authors)
8. Richelle Mead
9. Lora Leigh
10. Jennifer L. Armentrout

8 comments:

  1. I would agree with Kelley Armstrong, Richelle Mead and Jennifer L. Armentrout! I would also add Rachel Vincent and Abbi Glines :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list! None of these are on my auto-buy list, but those that I've tried, I enjoyed a lot :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Julia Kagawa's Iron Fey series, even though sadly she isn't on my auto-buy list.
    Following you back :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have some fantastic Authors on your list. I've got JK Rowling and Richelle Mead on my Top Ten list. Thanks for visiting and commenting :D

    I'd also like to extend my invitation to you to list your blog at YA Blogosphere it's a directory listing for all YA-related blogs. Pls email me on yablogosphere@gmail.com if your interested.

    Angelica

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hehe, funny! Clare and Rowling are everywhere today :)I like your other choices, too, though -especially JL Armentrout. I've read one prequel novella by her and seriously considered buying every book she has written afterwards!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I thought about putting Cassandra Clare but then I'm not a big fan of TMI! :) Still great picks :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I forgot to add J.R. Ward to my list. But she's auto-buy for sure. I liked VA from Richelle Mead but didn't read anything else, so not sure if I will like her adult uf. Julie Kagawa & Cassandra Clare - read but they were just average to me. I would say before that J.K. Rowling is on my auto-buy but I didnot buy 'Casual vacancy' so she's off that list.
    The rest of the authors are still on my tbr...
    Nice list. :)
    Thanks for stopping by my TTT.
    Dragana @ Bookworm Dreams

    ReplyDelete
  8. Rick Riordan! My brother and I always keep an eye out for his latest books.

    Thanks for dropping by my blog last week! =)

    - Lianne @ caffeinatedlife.net

    ReplyDelete