Pages


Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (23): Linked by Imogen Howson



Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
Hosted by: Pen to Paper
Linked 
by Imogen Howson
Releases |June 11th 2013 by Simon and Schuster Books for Young Readers|
Add to Goodreads

Elissa used to have it all: looks, popularity, and a bright future. But for the last three years, she’s been struggling with terrifying visions, phantom pains, and mysterious bruises that appear out of nowhere.
Finally, she’s promised a cure: minor surgery to burn out the overactive area of her brain. But on the eve of the procedure, she discovers the shocking truth behind her hallucinations: she’s been seeing the world through another girl’s eyes.
Elissa follows her visions, and finds a battered, broken girl on the run. A girl—Lin—who looks exactly like Elissa, down to the matching bruises. The twin sister she never knew existed.
Now, Elissa and Lin are on the run from a government who will stop at nothing to reclaim Lin and protect the dangerous secrets she could expose—secrets that would shake the very foundation of their world.
Riveting, thought-provoking and utterly compelling, Linked will make you question what it really means to be human.

Why I'm Wishing...
I recently just ran across this book on Goodreads and that the synopsis was pretty interesting. I've enjoyed a few books that involved twins and this one sounds pretty good. I'm curious about it.

17 comments:

  1. Wow, I've honestly never heard anything of this book ever but the cover is awesome and the summary sounds absolutely amazing. I hope you get it soon!

    x Ely of A Book So Fathomless

    ReplyDelete
  2. That cover totally trips me out! I love it and want it for that! LOL I also love books about government conspiracies. Would be so crazy to find out you had a twin you never knew about. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I also have this on my wishlist, the story sounds really cool and yeah, fantastic cover =D
    I hope you'll get it soon ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cover is confusing and beautiful at the same time! :) I haven't seen this book before but it looks really good! :) Great pick

    Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pick, I'd love to get this one myself, looks like a great read and the cover is amazing!

    Hope you get it soon!
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! Amazing pick! I can't wait to see what you think of this one!

    Happy Reading Janina!
    My WoW: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/02/waiting-on-wednesday-20-mind-games-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks creepy- I want to read this! I love the cover too.
    Hope you get a copy soon!
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ooh I've never heard of this but it looks so good! Will definitely have to check this one out! Beautiful cover too! Hope you get it soon and enjoy it :)

    Becca @ Lost in Thought
    http://lostinthought-becca.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/wishlist-wednesday-29.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. This one really intrigues me. Nice pick :)

    old follower
    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/02/waiting-on-wednesday-34.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't heard of this one before! It sounds interesting!

    Hope you get it soon!

    -Sonnie @ ParaDays

    ReplyDelete
  11. This sounds really interesting, I took a look straight away on amazon to add it to my wishlist but it's unavailable :( I hope you get it soon though. Thanks for sharing
    my WW
    Shona

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is on my wishlist, too! I can't wait for it! :D

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooo what a great cover! Hope you read it very soon.

    http://www.fortheloveoffilmandnovels.com/2013/02/wishlist-wednesday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have seen this cover around. It sounds like a really interesting book. Twins are always fun haha. I will be adding it to my TBR list. I hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/02/wishlist-wednesday-35.html

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an incredible cover! Sounds so different too. I love that.

    Great pick.

    Valerie
    StuckInBooks.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wonderful pick! I have seen this one around and it looks fantastic :) Thank you so much for stopping by my WoW. Jaclyn @ JC's Book Haven

    ReplyDelete
  17. I have this one, and I seriously cannot wait to start it! It def sounds fantastic! Great pick ;)
    - Farah @ MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete