Pages


Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Top Ten Tuesday: Top X Genre Books (11)

Hey guys,
Here with top ten tuesday :) Hosted by: The broke and the bookish
(pick the genre you want: Top Ten Historical fiction books, Top Ten Dystopian Books, Top Ten Victorian Novels)
Today I am going with: Top Ten Paranormal Adult books :)

1. The Black Dagger Brotherhood series by J.R Ward
-Of course this is my #1! I absolutely adore this series! If you are looking for more adult paranormal books. Check out this series!

2. Women of the Otherworld series by Kelley Armstrong
-Love this series, even though I've only read Clay and Elena's books. Clay and Elena are my fave. I love everything about their relationship :)

3. The Riley Jenson series by Keri Arthur
-Another series I love. Riley is a bad ass heroine! I love her :) This is an amazing series.

4. The Dark Angels series by Keri Arthur
-This is a spinoff to the Riley Jenson series with Risa! And I love it. I read these books last month and love them just as much as the Riley Jenson series.

5. The Anita Blake series by Laurell K. Hamilton
-I love this series. But the books were Jean-Claude isn't in them aren't as good. But I love all these books!

6. The Pride series by Shelly Laurenston
-I love all Shelly Laurenston books and this series has me laughing so hard. It's so entertaining :) And I love it!

7. The Magnus Pack series by Shelly Laurenston
-And fave series of Shelly Laurenston books. Again, hilarious books but have romance that I love!

8. The Breeds series by Lora Leigh
-Each book brings a different element and I have read all 25 or 26 books in this series :)

9. The Werecats series by Rachel Vincent
-I've only read the first book but I loved and it and have bought the second and third book and can't wait to read them.

10. IDK

No comments:

Post a Comment