Pages


Sunday, February 5, 2012

Updates (2)

Hey guys,
This is what's been going on and what I want to start doing here on the blog.
Just letting you guys know my Ideas.

UPDATES:

  • I am starting this month, rereading and reviewing the Black Dagger Brotherhood series.
  • I want to start doing a blogger spotlight. If you are interested let me know.
  • I have a lot of review books I need to read this month.
  • A giveaway of Shattered Dreams by Ellie James and The Devouring by Simon Holt should be coming up soon. (US Only)
  • Would anyone be interested in winning Evermore and Blue Moon, the first two books in the Evermore series, in a giveaway?
  • Getting my youtube channel going with videos
  •  I'm just trying to make the blog better
  • Guest Review? If you are interested check out the tab at the top of the blog that says Guest Reviews.
  • Oh and I almost had a stroke, because while I was driving, there was a spider by the speedometer, and I had a freaking out session! Never seen a spider like that. I had to pull over. And I would get back in the car, til my dad came and killed it.
That's all!

No comments:

Post a Comment