Pages


Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Top Ten Most Vivid Worlds/Settings In Books

I haven't done a top ten in a while :)
This week's topic is: Top Ten Most Vivid Worlds/Settings In Books
Hosted by: the broke and bookish
A book where you can picture the world/setting as your reading, makes the experience that much better :) These are the books that stuck out to me! 

1. The Iron Fey world :) by Julie Kagawa
-I could picture this world the most and it was the first book off the top of the head :)
2. Harry Potter by J.K. Rowling
-Of freaking Course :D!
3. The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins
-The Arenas was something that was the most vivid to me in this trilogy and I loved.
4. Divergent by Veronica Roth
-I loved the way this world was set up, the factions and all that good stuff!
5. Percy Jackson by Rick Riordan
-I don't know why, but when I read these books I could imagine every scene. And when I seen the movie I was like, 'dude, that's exactly how I imagined it. 
6. Gone by Michael Grant
-I could just imagine and awesome series btw :) 
7. Dearly Departed by Lia Habel
-In this book, I could see the zombies and the disease as if it were happening right in front of me. 
8. Matched by Ally Condie
-The whole thing with the government and all. If you've read this book you know what I'm talking about.
9. The Black Dagger Brotherhood by J.R. Ward
-I know this is set in NY, but I can always picture everything the way it is. From the compound to the clubs to everything. Maybe it's because I love this series so much?!
10. Wither by Lauren DeStefano
-I can imagine the world those girls lived in and how awful it was for them. Maybe that's why that who thought made me sad about the way they were treated and what they went through because I can imagine it so w

1 comment:

  1. I too love the world of Gone. Michael Grant is a genius.

    ReplyDelete