Pages


Thursday, September 20, 2012

Cover Love: White Dresses (1)

Hey everyone :)
This is something new I'm going to start doing on the blog.
There are probably many things similar to this, but it's basically me showing covers with a specific image on it that I love.
This week it's: White Dresses 
There are tons of covers out there with girls in white dresses! Here are a few that really caught my eye :)


I love these covers :) So pretty! And more below...


Which is your favorite out of the 12?

6 comments:

  1. Yea there are a ton of different trends that you don't really notice until you do notice if that makes sense lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shatter Me and Arise are very pretty! I hadn't seen So Silver Bright and Pine Light before and they are also stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Auracle because the dress and background are pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the best one out of these is "Rise!" i think its so simple and prettyyy! thanks for sharing this with us!
    - Farah @ MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like Arise and Anna Dressed in Blood. They are overall gorgeous covers.

    ReplyDelete