Pages


Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday (2): Inferno by Sherrilyn Kenyon

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
Hosted by: Pen to Paper


Inferno
(Chronicles of Nick, #4)
by Sherrilyn Kenyon 
Releases |March 4th 2013 by St. Martin's Griffin|
The heat is on, and a new threat to humanity has risen…
Nick has his driver’s license and he’s not afraid to use it. But turning sixteen isn’t what he thought it would be. While other boys his age are worried about prom dates and applying for college, Nick is neck deep in enemies out to stop him from living another day. No longer sure if he can trust anyone, his only ally seems to be the one person he’s been told will ultimately kill him.
But life spent serving the undead is anything except ordinary. And those out to get him have summoned an ancient force so powerful even the gods fear it. As Nick learns to command and control the elements, the one he must master in order to combat his latest foe is the one most likely to destroy him. As the old proverb goes, fire knows nothing of mercy, and if Nick is to survive this latest round, he will have to sacrifice a part of himself. However, the best sacrifice is seldom the sanest move. Sometimes it’s the one that leaves your enemies confused, and you even more so.
And sometimes, you have to trust your enemy to save your friends. But what do you do when that enemy is you?


Why I'm Wishing...
I want this book so bad! I freaking love this series. Nick is adorable and hilarious. He is the reason why I love this series. It's action packed, with tons of suspense and more! This is one of my all time favorite series :) Can't wait until this releases! I definitely recommend it!

17 comments:

  1. This is the third book right? i've seen the series around and you seem to love it so much I will be sure to check it out!!

    awesome pick

    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I seriously love this series :) It's light and fun! With great action.
      Oh, and this is book 4 :)

      Delete
  2. I really want to start this series! I've heard great things!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it :) I really need to read her Dark Hunter series.

      Delete
  3. I have read only one book by this author but it was a long time ago! Thanks for reminding me about it! I'll check it out!

    Here is my WoW post

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know this is the spin off to Sherrilyn's adult series, Dark Hunter.

      Delete
  4. Never heard of the series before (I just recently came from a non-bookish cave :L) but I'll check it out :) Hope you get your copy soon :)

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a long way to go! It doesn't release until March 2013 :(

      Delete
  5. OMG! I only have read the first book. Time flies! I need to hurry up and catch up with this series.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I want to start the series! I've been seeing this in my bookstores!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am about to have a giveaway for this one here soon :)

      Delete
  7. +JMJ+

    Yet another popular series I haven't started yet! It seems as if the more I read, the more there are left! I hope you get to read this one soon. =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have heard great things about this series. I keep seeing it around... Its like it's taunting me!

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds interesting & I hadn't heard of it before :)

    Here is my Wishlist Wednesday
    Lauren @ Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete