Pages


Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Wishlist Wednesday (3): Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
Hosted by: Pen to Paper

Finale
(Hush Hush, #4)
by Becca Fitzpatrick
Releases |October 23rd 2012 by Simon and Schuster Children's Publishing|
Edition |Hardback, 448 pages|
Add to Goodreads
Fates unfurl in the gripping conclusion to the New York Times bestselling Hush, Hush saga.Nora is more certain than ever that she is in love with Patch. Fallen angel or no, he is the one for her. Her heritage and destiny may mean they are fated to be enemies, but there is no turning her back on him. Now Nora and Patch must gather their strength to face one last, perilous trial. Old enemies return, new enemies are made, and a friend's ultimate betrayal threatens the peace Patch and Nora so desperately want. The battle lines are drawn—but which sides are they on? And in the end, are there some obstacles even love can't conquer?

Why I'm Wishing...
I freaking love this series and I am dying to know how the final installment will turn out. I really don't have a clue, but I'm hoping it's not one of those where the conclusion sucks major. Definitely Team Patch :) I can't wait to see more of him. This is one of the first Angel/Fallen Angel series that I've read and loved. Definitely can't wait to get my hands on a copy come Oct 23rd. And plus, it's my bday month, so *clears throat*, some way some how, I will get this book!

Other Books in this Series

Check out this awesome pick I found on the internet :)
the internet is a wonderful thing, and so is creation!
Freaking awesome! :D Props to ever made this dose of awesomesauce...

13 comments:

  1. I just finished Crescendo. I can't wait to read Silence and Finale. Things have just started getting really good, and twisted.

    ReplyDelete
  2. *high fives* Finale is on my WoW this week! :) Great minds think alike! ;)

    Here is my WoW post

    ReplyDelete
  3. That collage pick is really good. oO I haven't read the series, but I'm hearing alot of good about it. Hope you'll enjoy the finale! =)
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hush, hush series is on my TBR pile, I have them but it'll take a while before I start and finish them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have the first two in the series sitting on my bookshelf but I have yet to pick them up yet.
    Thanks for stopping by my blog!

    -Laura

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope your birthday wishes come true! Enjoy! Sounds like a series I should check out.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  7. That cover is amazing!

    Here's my post:

    http://collettaskitchensink.blogspot.com/2012/09/wishing-and-waiting-92612.html

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh I really need to start this series, I have the first book on my shelf atm

    Here is my Wishlist Wednesday
    Lauren @ Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for reading my WW! Omg I've heard so many good stuff about this series, but I haven't read any of the books. Will definitely put this in my TBR list (:

    Leigh | Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is a cool pic! I'm really excited to see how it ll ends. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait to see how this series ends! Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. ooh i really like the pic below!! im still halfway through the third book, so im excited to see how it ends as wel!
    -Farah @ MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ah, you've just reminded me I have to continue the series! Hush, Hush is good so I must continue!

    Hope you'll get Finale as soon as it is released!

    ReplyDelete