Pages


Sunday, September 16, 2012

Feast of Fools by Rachel Caine

Feast of Fools
(Morganville Vampires, #4)
by Rachel Caine
Released |June 3rd 2008 by Signet|
Edition |Paperback, 242 pages|
Add to Goodreads

The wait is over. dig into the feast...
In the town of Morganville, vampires and humans live in relative peace. Student Claire Danvers has never been convinced, though, especially with the arrival of Mr. Bishop, an ancient, old-school vampire who cares nothing about harmony. What he wants from the town's living and its dead is unthinkably sinister. It's only at a formal ball, attended by vampires and their human dates, that Claire realizes the elaborately evil trap he's set for Morganville.


Hands down, a new favorite series! I don't know why it took me so long to start this series. It's freaking amazing! I love everything about and I definitely, definitely recommend this series especially to those who love vamps. Not even vamps, just a good faced paced story with tons of action! PAGE TURNER :)

The characters are, yet again, facing danger. More danger, I think, than they're faced so far. Bishop seems to be the vamp nobody wants to face or mess with, but in the end for some reason, he didn't seem 'big and bad' to me? Maybe in the next book everything he's capable of will show itself, but seemed his two sidekicks had more strength than he did.

I really enjoyed this story because each of the characters we love are facing big issues, Claire, Shane, Eve, and Michael. And did we not see a different side to Oliver in this book? I truly don't know how I feel about him. He gives me whiplash!

And I can't wait to read the next installment! Things have definitely changed and I can't wait to see where the story goes next. Because I'm sure it will probably be an exciting ride. Awesome installment :) Like I said before, I highly recommend. BTW, someone needs to choke the crap out of Jason!




1 comment:

  1. This is one of my favorite series when I'm looking for a quick read. You can't go wrong with Morganville Vampires.

    ReplyDelete