Pages


Friday, June 14, 2013

Bookish Quotes (5)



Hey Everyone,
Today I'll be sharing some quotes that I liked from recent books I've read.
I have a love for book quotes and quotes in general!
Hope you like some of them :)


“I did learn something about insanity while I was down there. People go crazy, not because they are crazy, but because it's the best available option at the time.”
― Gabrielle Zevin, All These Things I've Done
“...lies can sound awfully pretty when a girl is in love with the person telling them.”
― Gabrielle Zevin, All These Things I've Done



“The first day you meet, you are friends. The next day, you are brothers.”  ― Brigid KemmererSpirit
“If you can't fix what went wrong, then fix what you can make right.” ― Brigid Kemmerer, Spirit




3 comments:

  1. Oh I love that second quote from Spirit! :) I haven't read these series but I love the quotes. Thanks for sharing Janina :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the quotes from Spirit. I loved that series

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love All These Things I've Done-a most beloved series and one I am both excited to finish and sad to think it's almost over.

    ReplyDelete