Pages


Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (40): After Daybreak by J.A. London



Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
Hosted by: Pen to Paper
After Daybreak
(Darkness Before Dawn, #3)
by J.A. London
Releases |June 25th 2013 by HarperTeen|
Add to Goodreads

After Daybreak brings J.A. London's romantic dystopian Darkness Before Dawn series to a thrilling conclusion.
Dawn grew up behind a wall, terrified of the vampires outside who controlled the lives of humans and demanded their blood. But when she became a delegate for her city and met Victor, she realized that not all vampires were the same, that maybe one could be trusted.
Now Day Walker Sin is infecting his followers with a disease that turns them into mindless killers. Dawn and Victor will have to convince humans and vampires to band together to stop him, because alone they will all die.

Why I'm Wishing...
I've been really enjoying the trilogy so far even though I liked the first book better than the sequel. I'm curious to see what how the series is going to end.

Other Books in the Series

20 comments:

  1. Great pick! The synopsis reminds me a bit of the Blood of Eden series :)

    My WoW:
    http://evelinesbooks.blogspot.nl/2013/06/waiting-on-wednesday-3.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read these books, yet but looks good.
    Thanks for sharing
    Cricket@Little Library Muse

    ReplyDelete
  3. These have really pretty covers. They sort of remind me of the covers of FALLEN by Lauren Kate. I haven't read these though.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't read this series, but want to, someday! Love the matching covers.

    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read the first still. Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi at Blkosiner’s Book Blog

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'll have to look into this series. Hope you get it soon! :)

    My Wishlist

    Brandy @ A Little of the Book Life

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have heard great things about this series, I need to start it soon. Great WoW pick!
    -Scott Reads It!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of these. Great covers! I hope you enjoy.

    Lisa
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just got the first book in the series, I hope I'll like it because the cover is really pretty. :)

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  10. I heard mixed reviews about Darkness Before Dawn, so I ended up pushing it to the side for now. I do hope to get back to this series though. Another series with amazing covers!! I'm such a sucker for a gorgeous cover... :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a pretty cover! I haven't read any book in this series but I hope I will. Great pick :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. i've been kind of avoiding paranormal series for a bit since i kinda OD'd on them a while back. but once i'm hankering for some paranormal, i'll definitely check out this series. it sounds great!

    my WoW this week.

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  13. I have the first in the series but have not yet read it. I hope you love it.
    My WW...

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful! I loved Darkness Before Dawn, and need to catch up on the series. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I haven't read this series yet but I adore the covers.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I didn't read the synopsis with it not being the first book but I love the cover, I hope you get it soon c:

    My Wishlist Wednesday
    Lauren.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I've been eyeing this series for quite some time now! I need to find time to get around to it! Great pick!

    Thanks for stopping by my WOW!

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't started this series yet, but it looks good. Awesome pick, Janina! :D

    ReplyDelete
  19. Haven't read this series at all-hope this conclusion is suitably thrilling and satisfying!

    ReplyDelete