Pages


Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Imaginable by J. Meyers

Imaginable
(Intangible, #2)
by J. Meyers
Released |April 16th 2013|
Edition |eBook|

Source |Author|
Add to Goodreads

Twins Sera and Luke Raine’s unusual abilities are growing. Sera is healing vampires now, making them human again. And, at times, Luke can actually change the future he Sees.
But Sera’s healing has dangerous consequences, and though Luke is altering the outcome of more visions, he can’t control them yet.
Now Sera is in danger as the dark creatures of the Realm seek to use her. As Luke struggles to master his gift in order to save his sister, he discovers even more about his powers.
And what he learns just may put him in greater danger than Sera has ever been.


I thought this was a pretty great sequel to Intangible and would like to start off by thanking the author for a review copy! Imaginable is still in the POVs of both Sera and Luke, twin brother and sister with amazing abilities to help others with their healing and seer sight gifts. Both are learning more about their growing gifts, but are somewhat struggling with how to handle them. This was a fast paced read with a lot of action! I can't wait to check out the next installment in the series because I really enjoyed learning more and more about these two brave twins!


I swear, Sera gets taken/kidnapped more than I care to count. I just had to state that fact and get it off my chest!

But, to be honest, Luke is probably my favorite of the twins. He's extremely brave, which really makes him a likable character, even though he can be a tad bit conceded. But I like that about him. He's has a fun and bubbly kind of character! Luke has the gift of sight and in this installment we see his gift grow. As Sera is kidnapped, Luke tries to call visions to him rather than let them take him randomly. Luke's need and desire to gets his sister back from those who had taken her was really admirable, but I feel his character is the one always coming to the rescue. Rarely Sera. Now I like Sera too, she's really sweet and caring and only want to help people by healing them if they need to be, but she can be really gullible. She's easily persuaded into doing things because of threats. I hope that she can become a stronger person and continue to grow as a character in the next book and ATTEMPT to not get kidnapped so much.

There was so much action going on in this installment. So many different things were found out, like what Sera's healing to vamps action do to them besides make them human and who actually killed Sera and Luke's family. This was a really fun read and I also enjoyed reading about the secondary characters. And I have to say that I'm really liking the romantic element of this one. The developing feelings between Sera and Jonas and Luke and Fey was awesome and I can't wait to see where things go between those relationships.

Thanks again to J. Meyers for a review copy of Imaginable :) All thoughts are my honest opinion!


9 comments:

  1. Another series that I haven't started yet. *sigh* I have heard nothing but great things about the first book so I'm really looking forward to reading this series. I'm glad that this one didn't disappoint :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol you have a lot of series you need to start Tanja :)

      Delete
  2. Luke sounds awesome, and I think he would be my favorite twin too

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't started this series yet.. but I've seriously heard nothing but great things! I think I should seriously start it soon! Lovely review, and I'm glad the sequel did not disappoint!
    - Farah @ MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am actually surprised I haven't heard of this series yet? O_O Like not even one word...until now. This sounds very interesting and I just can't wait to meet the twins! ;p Glad you liked this sequel! Great review! :D

    ~ Maida
    Literary Love Affair 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The only reason I found out about the first was being asked to review it and I ended up loving it!

      Delete
  5. This book sounds very interesting,I might give it a try.

    ReplyDelete