Pages


Saturday, August 17, 2013

Bout of Books 8.0 Goals!

Bout of Books

Okay, so it took me the longest time to figure out my list! Hopefully I can read them all and stick to the books :) I'm really excited for this. I've fail every other readathon (lol), so I'm determined even though I'm started classes last week.

Without further ado!

My Goals

I have 3 review books that's I'm trying to knock out and I really enjoy Katie Reus's writing.
And I'm really curious to see what happens in After Daybreak (final installment).
 I've heard some great things about In the After. 


I will be attempting to read everyday of the readathon.

Updates
Monday - 8/19
Finished Hidden Wings / Started Anatomy of a Boyfriend left off on pg. 57

Books completed today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 1/5
Books: Hidden Wings by Cameo Renae

Tuesday - 8/20
Finished Anatomy of a Boyfriend  and Danger Next Door

Books completed today: 2
Total number of books I've read: 3/6
Books: Hidden Wings by Cameo Renae, Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky, Danger Next Door by Katie Reus

Wednesday - 8/21
Started White Cat by Holly Black (50% done. Audiobook!) - Sorta of a slow day 

Books completed today:0 
Total number of books I've read: 3/6
Books: Hidden Wings by Cameo Renae, Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky, Danger Next Door by Katie Reus

Thursday - 8/22
On part 5/6 - White Cat by Holly Black (AUDIO - Another Slow Day)

Books completed today: 
Total number of books I've read: 3/6
Books: Hidden Wings by Cameo Renae, Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky, Danger Next Door by Katie Reus

Friday - 8/23
Finished White Cat and read 8% of the Dream Thieves

Books completed today: 1
Total number of books I've read: 4/6
Books: Hidden Wings by Cameo Renae, Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky, Danger Next Door by Katie Reus, White Cat by Holly Black

Saturday - 8/24
Read 10% of the Dream Thieves (Fighting my reading slump :(
Books completed today: 
Total number of books I've read: 4/6
Books: Hidden Wings by Cameo Renae, Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky, Danger Next Door by Katie Reus, White Cat by Holly Black







11 comments:

  1. I just started The Dream Thieves! hoping it's as good as The Raven Boys.

    good luck!!
    - Juhina @ Maji Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't even read The Raven Boys yet, bad me. I even bought a copy as soon as it was out! have fun with Bout of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It also took me forever to come up with my goal list. I don't know why. But you picked some awesome books to read :D.
    Hope you get to all your goals during the read-a-thon :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I took forever to figure out my list for this week, and then I just added way more than I could ever imagine reading. Oh well. It's all fun, right?! Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I read Anatomy of a Boyfriend recently. It's cute right. And awkward haha. I hear In The After is really good so I'll be watching your updates to see how you like it =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Dream Thieves is on my list too. I will hopefully get to that one soon. I hope Anatomy of a Boyfriend is good. I haven't read it, but the second one which I apparently don't have to have read the first one is on my list for this week too. Good luck! New bloglovin follower.

    LisaILJ @ I’ll Tumble for YA

    ReplyDelete
  7. You've made some great progress - well done!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Way to go!!! You are making some serious progress. Anatomy... is sitting in my TBR pile.

    Amy @ www.bookgoonie.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I want to read Anatomy of a Boyfriend! I don't think my library has it, so it must wait. I'm dying for The Dream Thieves, I hope you like it! I hope the rest are good, too!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow you're powering through those books. I would still see half a book read as a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congratulations on your progress so far! Good luck with today :D

    ReplyDelete