Pages


Friday, August 30, 2013

August 2013 Wrap Up/ September 2013 TBR

Hey Everyone!

I hope everyone has had a great month of reading :)
In August, I read 14 books thanks to the bout of books readathon. I went through a little bit of a reading slump, but I pushed through and was proud! I also participated in ARC August and completely my goal and read 7 of my review books this month!

August Wrap Up
Rory by Ciye Cho - 4 starsreview
Stern by Brenda Jackson - 3.5 starsreview
Article 5 by Kristen Simmons - 4 stars review
Fade Out by Rachel Caine - 4 starsreview
Northern Bites by Nikki Jefford - 4.5 starsreview
Shadows by Paula Weston - 4 stars review
Countdown by Michelle Rowen - 4 stars review
Obsession by Jennifer L. Armentrout - 4 stars - review to come
Hidden Wings by Cameo Renae - 3.5 stars - review to come
Anatomy of a Boyfriend by Daria Snadowsky - 3 stars - review to come
Danger Next Door by Katie Reus - 4 stars - review to come
White Cat by Holly Black - 3.5 stars - review to come
The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater - 4 stars - review to come
Origin by Jennifer L. Armentrout - 4.5 stars - review to come

September TBR

16 comments:

  1. Oh I need The Iron Traitor!! I can't wait to read it. I hope you'll enjoy Pandemonium. :) Also I'm really curious about Across stat-swept Sea. I hope you'll enjoy them :) Needless to say you need to read Breaking Point ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to read the Iron Traitor :) We all know how much I love her books! And I've started Pandemonium and so far it's interesting. I'm not very far into it.

      I will try to get to Breaking Point, if possible, by the end of the year lol

      Delete
  2. Seems like overall this was a very, very good month for you what with all these amazing books and good ratings:) I hope September will be just as good for you and yay for some Julie Kagawa. She's amazing and I love her wicked fey:) I hope you manage to go through all the ones you hope to aim next month ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! For some reason I enjoyed most of my August books :) And I love me some Fey world by Kagawa!

      Delete
  3. Good job with ARC August! I thought about participating . . . and then didn't. Whoops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Lol It was really fun to participate in and to challenge myself since I have SO MANY review books.

      Delete
  4. Ohhhh....I can't wait to see what you think of Obsession, Origin and BZRK and The Dream Thieves. I have heard great things about it. Hope you enjoy all your September books Janina! :D Happy reading!

    ~ Maida
    Literary Love Affair 

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol Obsession and Origin were good and the Dream Thieves. I hope I enjoy the BZRK sequel better than I did book one :)

      Delete
  5. Great list of books you read there. I see you enjoyed Fade Out as well!

    Sarah @ Kitties Like Books Too

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did and I can't wait to continue on :) I hope my library has the rest on audio!

      Delete
  6. Great job! Happy reading with your September books, Iron traitor and In the after are high on my list :D

    Mel@thedailyprophecy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) I've heard so many great things about In the After, I had to get it!

      Delete
  7. 14 books is pretty good! I did really badly this month. I loved Article 5, and I so badly need to catch up with the Jennifer Armentrout series as well. Hope September goes well!
    Here's My Monthly Wrap-up Post

    ReplyDelete
  8. It looks like you had a great month! Your September TBR looks fun!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice! I really liked White Cat and Pandemonium. And I am so excited for the Iron Traitor!

    Sydney @ Pika Pages

    ReplyDelete
  10. Way to go-it always feel nice to meet your goals! I am familiar with most of your September reading list but haven't read any myself-hope you love them :)

    ReplyDelete