Pages


Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Waiting On Wednesday (17): Invisible


Waiting on Wednesday is hosted by Breaking the Spine
"Waiting On" Wednesday is a weekly event that spotlights upcoming releases that we're eagerly anticipating.

This week's pre-publication "can't-wait-to-read" selection is

Invisible
(Twixt, #2)
by Dawn Metcalf
Releases |September 30th 2014 by Harlequin Teen|
Some things lie beneath the surface.
Joy Malone wants it all: power, freedom and the boyfriend who loves her. Yet when an unstoppable assassin is hired to kill her, Joy learns that being the girl with the Sight comes with a price that might be too high to pay. Love will be tested, lives will be threatened, and everyone Joy knows and cares about will be affected by her decision to stand by Ink or to leave the Twixt forever.
Her choice is balanced on a scalpel's edge and the consequences will be more shattering than anyone can know.

Why I'm Waiting...
I just saw the cover for this recently and remember reading the first one and thought it was a pretty decent story. I wouldn't mind giving the sequel a try.

Other Books in the Series

12 comments:

  1. I still haven't read Indelible, but I do want to. It sounds like a good paranormal :) I really like the cover for the sequel, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my WoW this week too :D I read Indelible last year and I liked it, so I hope I will enjoy the sequel as well. Nice pick!

    My WoW @ So Bookalicious

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhh, Inedible. I tried this when it came out, but it was just too confusing for me to follow. In any case, I do love the cover of the second book, though!

    Faye at The Social Potato Reviews

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It was a bit confusing for me as well, but I did still enjoy it :)

      Delete
  4. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH that's the first time I see that cover! It's prettyyyyyyyy!!! I need this. NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOh nice! haven't read this series but liking the covers!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the covers for this series, but didn't enjoy the first very much. I hope you do get the chance to read it when it's released!

    Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great pick Janina! I heard about this series a while back and I'm pretty interested in picking it up! There's even a song called Invisible by Hunter Hayes so check it out too.

    Happy Reading
    Patrick @ The Bookshelves
    My WoW: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2014/04/waiting-on-wednesday-61-we-were-liars.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't read the first but sounds good, hope you get to read it soon. Happy hump day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't started this series! But I absolutely LOVE the covers of the books in this series. I hope you read and enjoy Invisible!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete