Pages


Friday, April 4, 2014

March Wrap Up

Hey eveyone,
March was a big month for me :) I got so much reading done because I had a break from school. I ended up reading more books this month than I have in like, forever! Ever since September, I think, I've not been reading that many books. School has taken up so much time these past few months. But yeah, I'm in my final class so I'm happy! Maybe March was a make up for lost time :)


I read 22 books and DNF 3, so I attempted 25 lol

Books I Did Not Finish
1. Allegiant by Veronica Roth - review
2. Night Embrace by Sherrilyn Kenyon
3. The Almost Girl by Amalie Howard - arc

Review Books Read
I finally got caught up on my review books, I mean I still have some, but I read a lot this month and I'm not behind anymore :)
    4. The Here and Now by Ann Brashares - 2 stars - review
    5. The Hunt by Stacey Kade - 3.5 stars
    6. The Eighth Day by Dianne K. Salerni - 3 stars
    7. The Taking by Kimberly Derting - 4 stars
    8. The Forever Song by Julie Kagawa - 4 stars
    9. First Frost by Liz DeJesus - 3.5 stars
    10. Glass Frost by Liz DeJesus - 4 stars
    11. After the End by Amy Plum - 3.5 stars
    12. A Man's Promise by Brenda Jackson - 3 stars
    13. Locked by Eva Morgan - 4.5 stars - review
    14. Fire and Flood by Victoria Scott - 4 stars - review
    15. Panic by Lauren Oliver - 2 stars - review
    16. Bite Me by Shelly Laurenston - 4.5 stars - review
    17. Love Letter to the Dead by Ava Dellaira - 4 stars - review

    Other Books Read
    18. Targeted by Katie Reus - 4 stars
    19. Champion by Marie Lu - 4 stars
    20. Addicted to You by Krista and Becca Ritchie - 4 stars - review
    21. Ricochet by Krista and Becca Ritchie - 4 stars
    22. Addicted For Now by Krista and Becca Ritchie - 4.5 stars
    23. Kiss the Sky by Krista and Becca Ritchie - 4.5 stars
    24. Cress by Marissa Meyer - 4 stars
    25. Hothouse Flower by Krista and Becca Ritchie - 5 stars

    16 comments:

    1. 22 books? That's freaking awesome. March was such a horrible reading month for me. I only read 2 books, stupid reading slumps! All of the books look great. I really wanna get into the Lunar Chronicles and Legend series. Have a great April!

      - Sunny @ A Sunny Spot Blog

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. January and February weren't good months for me. I actually goes back further than that. Hopefully April is a good month for you! And I love the Lunar Chronicle books :)

        Delete
    2. 22 books? Way to go! :D Seems like you read some pretty good books, I see many 4 ratings. I hope April is just as good as March! Happy reading :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I know I've not really had THAT many good books in a month before :)

        Delete
    3. You had a great month! :D The Eight Day sounds so good!

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. It was a pretty interesting read :) It more of a fantasy read though which is something that I don't typically go for.

        Delete
    4. Oh. My. God. ARE YOU KIDDING ME? You're a freakin wonder woman, my friend! So many books read *gasps* weee!!! I gave Hothouse Flower 5 stars too :) I love Addicted to You and Ricochet, but I absolutely adore everything that comes after Addicted for Now and A4N included :D so much amazingness. Plus, Cress? Can't wait to tackle that :) Seems like it was mostly a good month for you based on the ratings:)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. lol I shocked myself. I was finishing books in a day and starting a new one. I hope I can keep it up. I've not giving a 5 star to a book in quite sometime!

        Delete
    5. Girl I'm so sad you didn't finish The Almost Girl and Alleginat! I loved both of these so yeah I'm sad. Anyhow you enjoyed Frost series so I'm really happy about that and Cress too! Great post, Janina :)

      ReplyDelete
      Replies
      1. I couldn't connect or get back into the world of Allegiant and I think it was more of me for the Almost Girl. I don't think I was in the mood for it at the time I started it.

        Delete
    6. Wow, so many books o.0. Congrats on reading so many!! I don't think I will ever be able to read that many books in two months, let alone one. It looks like you read some good ones too! Some not to good ones as well, but at least there were some good ones :D
      Happy April reading :D

      ReplyDelete
    7. Wow, I've never read that many books in a month before. I wish I read faster!

      ReplyDelete
    8. You had a busy month! I haven't gotten to Allegiant yet because I was spoiled too early on. I'm waiting for my library to have it before I try to read it.

      ReplyDelete
    9. That was some serious catch up, congrats

      ReplyDelete
    10. wow sounds like you had a very busy month of march! wonderful! 22 books :) mine was a bit slow, but march was a bit rough over all

      ReplyDelete
    11. OMG I can't believe you read 22 books in March, that is such a great achievement Janina!

      Jeann @ Happy Indulgence

      ReplyDelete