Pages


Monday, December 26, 2011

Musing Monday (12/26)


Did you get any books for Christmas? If so, what were they?
If you didn't, what books are you most looking forward to reading (and/or buying) in the new year?




Yes I did get books for Christmas! But only a few.
I received: 
  1. The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkins
  2. The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater
  3. Crave by J.R. Ward
  4. Pre-order: Bloodrose by Andrea Cremer
  5. Pre-order: Hallowed by Cythia Hand
-I have been wanting The Unbecoming Of Mara Dyer for so long! Right now I'm reading it and loving it. On page 86. I've wanting Crave too! Love J.R. Ward's books. And my dad Pre-Order Bloodrose and Hallowed! I am so so so excited for both of these books to be released!

3 comments:

  1. Hallowed looks great :)

    http://carabosseslibrary.blogspot.com/2011/12/musing-mondays_26.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. so glad you got some good ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is fun to get books, especially if people know what you like to read. It looks like you got some good ones.

    ReplyDelete