Pages


Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday: Top Ten Books I Hope Santa Brings (5)

Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme  hosted by: The Broke and Bookish

1. The Unbecoming of Myra Dyer by Michell Hodkin
-I've been wanting to read this book for a while now and I've been hearing so many good things about it!

2. Beautiful Creatures by Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl
-Heard wonderful things about this series also and want to read it.

3. Across The Universe by Beth Revis
-Now, I shouldn't even have to explain why I want  to read this book..

4. Crave by J.R. Ward
-Loved Covet and want to read the second book!

5. Hourglass by Myra McEntire
-The cover of this book caught my eye and I know a couple people who really enjoyed this book..So now I hope I get it.

6. Firelight by Sophie Jordan
-Now I've heard mixed reviews about this book, but I still want to read it. And the cover is gorgeous!

7. Succubus Blues by Richelle Mead
-Been wanting to start this series for years but I just haven't bought the books or seen any in my book stores.

8. Nevermore by Kelly Creagh
-I've seen this book on goodreads and really liked the synopsis, so now I want it.

9. Where She Went by Gale Forman
-If I stay was an amazing book and I here Where She Went blows it out the water! So I really really really want the sequel.

10. Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma
-Now I know this book sounds weird and all but I've heard so many people rave about this book. So I'm guessing its not too bad..

1 comment: