Pages


Wednesday, December 7, 2011

WWW Wednesday (3)

WWW Wednesday is hosted by: Should Be Reading 
-Its where you tell:

• What are you currently reading?
• What did you recently finish reading?
• What do you think you’ll read next?
What I'm Currently Reading:
-I'm so excited  to getting the arc of the second book in the C.H.A.O.S series by Jon S. Lewis! I really enjoyed Invasion, Invasion Review, and now I'm excited to read Alienation.
-CLOCKWORK PRINCE, I have been counting down the days. Once I got the money for it, I went straight to the bookstore. So glad Barnes & Nobles sent me a coupon to my email for 30% off this book! Been waiting to read this for so long!

What I Have Recently Read:

-I enjoyed both these books so much! Demonglass was amazing! The second book in the Hex Hall series by Rachel Hawkins. Demonglass Review
-And this Lullaby was such a good read. I really liked this book =) It made me smile! This Lullaby Review




What I Might Read Next:

-I might read Darkness Unbound next. I really Liked Keri Arthur's Riley Jenson series and this is the first book in the spin off series =) I can't wait to check out all the action that will probably be in this book..

2 comments:

  1. Great reads! More books for me to add to my ever growing TBR list - thank you for sharing! :)

    Here's mine:

    http://amylunderman.blogspot.com/2011/12/www-wednesdays-waiting-on-wednesday-and.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look great!
    Here’s my WWW Wednesday post. :)

    ReplyDelete