Pages


Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (26): Breathless by Brigid Kemmerer


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
Hosted by: Pen to Paper

Breathless 
(The Elementals, #2.5)
by Brigid Kemmerer
Releases |May 2013 by Kensington Teen|
Add to Goodreads

Too many secrets. Not enough time.
Nick Merrick is supposed to be the level-headed one. The peacemaker. Since it’s just him and his three hotheaded brothers against the world, that’s a survival tactic.
But now he’s got problems even his brothers can’t help him survive.
His so-called girlfriend, Quinn, is going quick as mercury from daring to crazy. Meanwhile, Quinn’s dancer friend Adam is throwing Nick off balance, forcing him to recognize a truth he’d rather shove back into the dark.
He can feel it—-the atmosphere is sizzling. Danger is on the way. But whatever happens next, Nick is starting to find out that sometimes nothing you do can keep the peace.

Why I'm Wishing...
I love this series so far and really want to check out Nick's story. Now I must say that I don't care too much for Nick. *Gasp* I am so Team Gabriel :) And Chris comes in second. Buy yeah, I still would like to know more about him though!

Other Books in this Series



20 comments:

  1. I love the series, and I haven't heard the synopsis for Breathless until now. It sounds so amazing, and I also like Gabriel :) Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smexy cover! I still haven't started this series but I know I want to get to know these elemental brothers more!
    My WOW

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought the first book a couple of weeks ago, but I haven't gotten to it yet. I'll have to soon!

    x Ely of A Book So Fathomless

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yes, heard a lot of good about those boys. Definively need to catch up there *sigh* Thanks a lot for sharing, and happy reading =) My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really need to start this series- I've heard such great things about this author. Hope you get to read this one soon!
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've read so many positive things about the series. I have book 1 on my TBR pile. Maybe I'll get to them soon. :)

    Hope you get it soon!
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  7. Another series that I haven't started yet! Huh I hope I'll soon. I also hope that this sequel won't disappoint! :) Great pick.

    Our WOW

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've never even heard of this series, wow! Thanks for sharing, hope you get it :)

    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  9. oh ma gosh i almost forgot about this series. thanks for the reminder :)

    http://itchingforbooks.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday-37.html

    ReplyDelete
  10. i've always been intrigued by this series. hopefully i can pick it up in the future, it sounds really good!

    my WoW

    -michelle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have the first book and a novella, but they have been just sitting there waiting to be read. Thanks for giving me one more reason to get to them! New Follower - GFC
    Krista @ Breathe In BooKs
    Check out my WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Another series I haven't read but have seen around a lot... There's too many books in this world!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I haven't read any of this series yet. Thanks for sharing your WW this week, I hope you enjoy it :)

    my WW

    Shona

    ReplyDelete
  14. I've never heard of this series, but I think it's worth checking out!

    My WOW

    Jessica@Lovin' Los Libros

    ReplyDelete
  15. Is it sad that I have not read this series? I have heard a lot about it though and all of it good things. I hope you get it soon!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/wishlist-wednesday-37.html#comment-form

    ReplyDelete
  16. Three thoughts. First, I need to read this series. Second, the guy on the cover looks a bit like Marius from the Les Mis movie but without all the freckles. Third, I'll bet you Nick, in fact, is gay, just based on that synopsis.

    My WW: http://shelversanon.blogspot.com/2013/03/wishlist-wednesday-24.html

    ReplyDelete
  17. Are these books written by a male's perspective? That would be interesting to read, lol! I think I'll try the books out. :)

    Here is my WW: http://littlebookstar.wordpress.com/2013/03/06/wishlist-wednesday-9-babe-in-boyland-by-jody-gehrman/

    Leigh @ Little Book Star

    ReplyDelete
  18. I haven't started this series, but I know their is a ton of praise for it! I love how the covers all kind of match! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete