Pages


Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (27): The Dream Thieves by Maggie Stiefvater


Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
Hosted by: Pen to Paper

The Dream Thieves
(The Raven Cycle, #2)
by Maggie Stiefvater
Released |September 17th 2013 by Scholastic Press|
Add to Goodreads
Now that the ley lines around Cabeswater have been woken, nothing for Ronan, Gansey, Blue, and Adam will be the same. Ronan, for one, is falling more and more deeply into his dreams, and his dreams are intruding more and more into waking life. Meanwhile, some very sinister people are looking for some of the same pieces of the Cabeswater puzzle that Gansey is after...

Why I'm Wishing...
The Raven Boys was a pretty good and interesting read. I didn't think it was the best, but I would love to check out the sequel!

Other Books in the Series



15 comments:

  1. Oh I can't wait for this one. I liked the fist one and this cover looks amazing. Great pick :)

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying to read her books, read so many good things from all the author's books. Looking forward to them.
    Hope you get them soon! Thanks for stopping by :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Janina!I can't wait for this too even though The Raven Boys wasn't the best! Plus who doesn't love the cover?

    Happy Reading!
    My WoW: http://wwwthebookshelves.blogspot.com/2013/03/waiting-on-wednesday-23-revenge-of-girl.html?m=1

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still need to read The Raven Boys, but I do include The Dream Thieves to my wishlist as well.
    Great choice this week! =)

    My WW : http://ellegoesnerd.blogspot.com/2013/03/wishlist-wednesday-25.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh, yes! I still haven't read The RAven Boys, but it's on my list, even on my shelf... Good to know there's already a cover and a date for book tow. I'm pretty sure I'll love this one just like I loved The Wolves of Mercy Falls. Thanks a lot for stepping by and sharing! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't really care for The Raven Boys, so probably won't continue with the series. But let me know if it gets better! I did really like The Scorpio Races and the wolf trilogy, so maybe I'll just wait for whatever she writes after this series. I hope you enjoy!

    Lisa
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't read the Raven Boys although I did get a signed copy for Christmas. I really want to get this read before the sequel comes out. Love the cover for this book too.


    Here's my WW!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I haven't heard of this series before, but it sounds intriguing.


    Here’s My WoW Pick!

    Michelle :)
    Author, PODs available June 4th
    Visit Me!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OH! I want this one too, because The Raven Boys was fabulous! Great pick! :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ohh you need some patience still. Hope you get to read it as soon as it is available!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't read the first yet but want to.
    Hope you get to read it soon!
    Brandi’s WoW

    ReplyDelete
  12. Is it sad that I haven't read the first one? I have heard so much about this series. I hope you get this one when it comes out!!
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/03/wishlist-wednesday-38.html

    ReplyDelete
  13. I still have The Raven Boys sitting on my shelf unread! I'm really going to need to read it!

    Here's Mine @ Pinkindle Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oh MY GOSH.....I still have to finish reading The Raven Boys. But I am very excited for this one to come out too! And that cover...I AM IN LOVE WITH IT! It's soo alluring. :D Thanks for sharing this, Janina!

    ~ Maida
    Literary Love Affair

    ReplyDelete
  15. ugh i HATE THIS COVER!!!!! Seriously, i love the cover for the raven boys, but WHAT IS THIS? Anyways, i still heard awesome stuff about it, so great pick!
    - Farah @ MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete