Pages


Sunday, March 31, 2013

March 2013 Wrap Up/April 2013 TBR

Hey Everyone :)

I am here with my March 2013 Wrap and my April 2013 tbr list.
I read 11 books in the month of March and hopefully I can stick with my April tbr list.
I never can! (most of these reviews aren't up yet, but are scheduled in the month of may)

March 2013 Wrap UP

Black City by Elizabeth Richarads - 4 stars - Review
Apollyon by Jennifer L. Armentrout - 4.5 stars - (ARC/Publisher) 
Rift by Andrea Cremer - 3.5 stars - (audio/library) - Review
Bloodfever by Karen Marie Moning - 3.5 stars - (audio/library) 
Faefeveer by Karen Marie Moning - 4 stars - (audio/library)
Dreamfever by Karen Marie Moning - 4 stars - (audio/library)
Prodigy by Marie Lu - 4 stars 
The Eternity Cure by Julie Kagawa - 4.5 stars - (eARC/Netgalley)
Pretty Dark Nothing by Heather L. Reid - 2 stars - (eARC/Netgalley)
Finale by Becca Fitzpatrick - 3.5 stars - (audio/library)
Lover At Last by J.R. Ward - 4.5 stars

April 2013 TBR
I usually follow these to a certain extent...
The first row is review book that I need to read :)


8 comments:

  1. Awesome TBR pile! I really want to read The Collector, but I have so many books lined up before it that I won't get to it for a while. I hope you enjoy it and the other books on your list too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I usually try to get to the ones that release first. Hard sometimes, but I try :) lol

      Delete
  2. Ahh I'm still looking at that Apollyon with awe! Only 9 day till publishing and 7 to come ahh! i can't wait. You've got some amazing books but really my eyes only see Aiden! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I LOVED Apollyon! :) It was some great stuff. Yes, and I love me some Aiden. I can't wait to see what you think!

      Delete
  3. OH AWESOME BOOKS!! I'm actually reading breathless right now! Finale wasn't that great for me either.. Unravel Me is awesome!! Great post and looking forward to your reviews!!
    - Farah @ MajiBookshelf

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm really curious about Nick's story and I've definitely been wanting to dive into Unravel Me :D So glad you liked it

      Delete
  4. Your TBR pile is awesome! Unravel Me is amazing and The Collector sounds great. I'm also definitely anticipating The Rules. Great post :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and another Unravel Me lover :D I'm actually read The Rules and its pretty interesting and I'm enjoying it.

      Delete