Pages


Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Wishlist Wednesday (63): Wings

Wishlist Wednesday is a book blog hop where we will post about one book per week that has been on our wishlist for some time, or just added (it's entirely up to you), that we can't wait to get off the wishlist and onto our wonderful shelves.
Hosted by: Pen to Paper
Wings
(Black City, #3)
by Elizabeth Richards
Releases |June 12th 2014 by G.P. Putnam's Sons BYR|
Add to Goodreads
Following the cliffhanger ending of Phoenix, Natalie finds herself separated from Ash and unexpectedly reunited with her parents, including the father she thought was dead. But she can only think of Ash. She hasn't heard a word of him since she and Elijah were brought to the underground headquarters of the Sentry Rebellion. But she vows to find him.
Ash, meanwhile is back in Black City; it's the perfect place to hide from the Sentry government. But not for long. He won't give up on Natalie or bringing an end to the terrible reign of Purian Rose.
A pulse-racing end to an exciting series.

Why I'm Wishing...
I've been really enjoying this series and can't wait to see how everything ends. It's fun and fast paced and the romance is pretty good as well :) And the covers are just amazing!

Other Books in the Series


21 comments:

  1. I have not read this series, but I do think the covers are really cool. I'll have to look them up. Thanks for sharing!

    Mary Had a Little Book Blog
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read this series yet, but I hear a lot of good things about it! I'll check it out. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still haven't started the series but it's definitely on my TBR pile. Looks and sounds so good, I can't pass on it.
    Hope you get it soon and enjoy it!
    My WW

    ReplyDelete
  4. I still haven't read this series. But want to. They have pretty covers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I still haven''t started this series. I really should get around too it someday. Nice pick though.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't had time to start on this, but I just LOVE those covers! I just pushed this up on my list. ^^
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've been planing to start this series for as long as I remember but for one reason or another I still haven't. I know you enjoyed the previous two books and I truly hope you'll get to enjoy this one too. Great pick, Janina :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this cover and excited for it too hope you get to read it soon.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love these covers!!! I have book 1 and 2 and can't wait for this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the covers of these books! I have the first one but haven't gotten to it yet. Hope you are able to get it when it comes out!

    Here's my WW!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sounds interesting and I love the cover.
    Thanks for stopping by our WOW .

    Leydy @OUaT & RCE

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh wow the cover is gorgeous. I wasn't in love with Black City so I never continued on with the series but I hope you enjoy it!

    Aly @ My Heart Hearts Books
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh wow this series has such beautiful covers, I never read the first but I really wanted too.

    Here is my Wishlist Wednesday
    Lauren @ Northern Plunder

    ReplyDelete
  14. I have ARCs of the first two, but I have yet to read them! I suppose I should get to them soon :D Hope you read and enjoy this one sometime!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Alyssa @ The Eater of Books!

    ReplyDelete
  15. i still need to start this series but i love the covers and it sounds awesome! hope you get your copy sooner rather than later :)

    hope you can stop by my WoW post.

    -michelle @ Michelle & Leslie's Book Picks

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love that cover! I sadly still haven't started the series even though I have heard great things about it. I really need to get reading! :)

    Jasna @ The Bookmaidens
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  17. I really need to read this series! So many books so little time. I hope you get it when it comes out.
    My WW: http://sparetimebookblog.blogspot.com/2013/12/wishlist-wednesday-78.html#comment-form
    Brittany @ Spare Time Book blog

    ReplyDelete
  18. Oh, neat series! And that cover art is mindblowing.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Awesome pick. I still need to catch up and read Phoenix but I'm really excited to.

    Teresa @ Readers Live A Thousand Lives

    ReplyDelete