Pages


Monday, December 9, 2013

November Wrap Up and December TBR!

Hey Everyone,

I know my wrap up post is kind of late, but I'm going to do it anyway :)
For November I read 10 books, which was exciting. I haven't read that many books in awhile since I've been really busy with school! I also finished my goodreads goal of finishing 110 books in 2013 after finishing Where the Moon Isn't, which is the last book I read in November!


November Wrap Up
The Dollhouse Asylum by Mary Gray - Physical ARC3 stars review
The Naturals by Jennifer Lynn Barnes - eARC4 stars review
Sentinel by Jennifer L. Armentrout - 3.5 stars review
Pawn by Aimee Carter - eARC2 stars review
Darkness Awakened by Katie Reus - eARC4 stars review
Through the Ever Night by Veronica Rossi - 4 stars review
These Broken Stars by Amie Kaufman - eARC - 4 stars review 
Fake ID by Lamar Giles - eARC - 4 stars review
Blood Bound by Keshia Swaim - Physical ARC - review to come
Where the Moon Isn't by Nathan Filer - review copy - review to come

December TBR
I already finished Team Human and I'm almost a quarter of the way through Mist. 

2 comments:

  1. *high fives* for The Almost Girl! I'll read that one soon enough too. Also I hope you'll enjoy The Fiery Heart. Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We have similar reading schedules. I read Pawn and I'm reading These Broken Stars right now. I finished Uninvited last week, it was pretty good, but I had hoped Davy would be a stronger female heroine. Can't wait to read your reviews on all of these!

    ReplyDelete